Happy Death Day!

I'm not needed, I'm a mistake, I don't deserve you guys

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

"GUYS! ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS!" Noya shouts getting everyone's attention. "Oh yeah, shouldn't we plan something?" Suga asks, "Yeah thats why I mentioned it, I booked a spot for 11 people on a ship!" Noya giggles. "WHAT!?" Everyone shouts. "For all of us!?" Daichi screams. "Thank you so much bro!" Tanaka cheers.

Everyone is talking as Hinata stays quiet, It's not usual. "Err, Hinata?" Yamaguchi waves his hands infront of Hinata. Still no answer. "HINATA!" Yamaguchi shouts at him and Hinata flinches. "A-Ah, yeah Yamaguchi?" Hinata says. "You've been acting weird.." Yamaguchi sighs, "W-What? I'm not weird! Not at all! I'm normal." Hinata nervously giggles. "Hm.. If you say so.." Yamaguchi walks away with a worried expression on his face.

'Death by drowning huh?' Hinata thinks.

ERROR. 304 PICTURE NOT AVAILABLE.

He arrives home seeing an ambulance infront of his house, he panics and runs to the police officer there. "What happened here!?" He screams. "There was an attempted murder here, are you Shōyō Hinata?" The police asks. "WHAT?! And yes I am, WHY!?" His worried expression is splattered all over his face. "Your family got injured, and I don't think they will survive." The police flips through his paper. "WHAT!? WHERE ARE THEY!? I HAVE TO SEE THEM!" He dashes towards the crime scene. "HEY WAIT! STOP HIM" The police shouts.

"AH! LET ME GO!" He says while kicking and officers holding him down. "Knock him out, he needs to be calmed down." One of the officer commands. "NO—"

Then everything went black.

"Ugh

"Ugh.." He opens his eyes only to be greeted by a white room."Ow.." He scratches his head. "Wait.. NATSU!? MOM!? WHERE ARE THEY!!" He shouts and a nurse comes in. "Hello, you are awake now. I'm just here to inform you of your families death, Sorry for your loss." She says then closes the door.

"... What? No. You've gotta be kidding me. No.." Tears start falling down his cheek as he sobs in his pillow. "I hate this, first bullying, now this? Why was I even born..? Just to suffer?.." He looks at his phone, seeing notifications of his GC Mentioning him. He puts the phone in Do not disturb and cries himself to sleep.