ᴍᴀɢɴᴀ sᴡɪɴɢ

╒══════════════════╕

Title: Warm me!

╘══════════════════╛

It was the middle of the night, the rain outside was pattering against your window. The cold winds it brought in were creeping into your room, making the temperature drop and you retreat into the confinement of the little heat provided by your bed.

"I knew I should have bought a damn heater instead of wasting my wages of stuffed animals!". You whined from beneath your thin covers.

"I'M GONNA FREEZE TO DEATH AND DIE A VIRGIN WAAAHHH!!!"

Were you being dramatic? Maybe. But you were very sensitive to the cold, being raised in a year round hot climate. The slightest breezes made your teeth chatter.

"This sucks."

You buried yourself beneath your pile of stuffed animals, relishing in their soft material.

A few moments of wallowing later, you heard a knock at your door.

"Has the grim reaper finally come to claim my frigid corpse?" You answered, sitting up.

"WELL COME AND GET ME FOR I WELCOME HELL'S FLAMES RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!!" You wailed, flopping back onto your mattress and throwing the back of your hand to your forehead dramatically.

"Geez you're one dramatic kid." Responded a voice, entering your room and clicking the door closed.

"Hey! I'm the same age as you!" You pouted, recognizing the voice of your squad mate, Magna.

"Uh huh.." he responded, eyeing your many childish stuffed animals.

"Don't judge me!"

You pulled a stuffed bunny to your chest, hugging it closely, the pout still evident on your lips.

"What are you doing here anyway?"

"Well I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one woken up by your wailing about how cold you are" he groaned, yawning.

"Oops, my bad." You responded sheepishly.

Your eyes lit up at a sudden realization.

"Wait I am cold! Do you think you can warm me up Magna? Pretty pleeeassse?" You pleaded, batting your eyes at him sweetly.

"Do I look like a damn personal heater?!" He exclaimed, irking.

"Yes." You responded coldly, eyes deadpanning.

"Jeez okay you crazy brat. Want me to light a candle or something?" He asked unenthusiastically.

"No." You huffed, sticking up your nose.

"It'll just get blown out in the night and I'll die!"

"Do you want me dead, Magna?" You asked frigidly, eyes deadpanning once more.

"What?! N-no jeez!" He babbled, waving his hands frantically.

"How about I heat up your blanket?" He asked cautiously.

"And let you accidentally burn it to ash? Leaving me with no blanket and then DYING?!" You wailed, threatening to cry.

Magna quickly clamped a hand over your mouth.

"Will you shutup you damn brat? Or I'll set your ass on fire." He whispered threateningly, sliding the hand off your face.

"Warm me peasant." You commanded.

"You do realize we're both commoner's right?" He irked.

You huffed, sticking your nose up.

"Warm. Me. Peasant."

"Jeez okay you damn brat!" He growled, pouncing on you, whom was still laying in bed.

"WAH-" You cut off at the weight that was suddenly thrown on top of you.

"What do you think you're doing!?" You cried, squirming beneath him.

He looked down at you, eyes firey and pink dusting his cheeks.

"You asked for this brat with all your damn whining!"

"I'm gonna kill y-"

You stopped suddenly, noticing a warmth spread across your chilled body.

A hum of happiness and approval rose up your throat.

"Mm nevermind, this is nice" you murmured, shutting your eyes.

You wiggled, shimming the blanket off of you and draping over both you and a now shocked Magna who was expecting to be executed. Next you opened your legs, locking them over Magna and allowing his body to drape over yours. Finally you wrapped your arms around him, cuddling closer and suddenly taking notice of the eyes that were staring at you the whole time.

"What?" You asked bluntly.

"I- but you- you're- uh" he stuttered out.

You patted his head in return to his words.

"Yes, those are some very wise words peasant" you praised him like an owner would praise their dog.

He growled in response, headbutting you.

"I'm a man! Not a peasant!"

"Ow fuck- okay peasant man" you chirped happily, beginning to play with his hair.

He sighed in defeat, resting his head on your chest under your gentle caressing.

"Thanks for warming me~" you yawned, sleepily shutting your eyes.

"Yeah yeah whatever makes you stop whining you needy brat" he grumbled, cheeks dusting with a heavier pink.

You smiled, rubbing his head as you fell under the spell of his warmth, he too soon falling asleep to the rhythm your chest emitted.

He became your personal heater every night following then on.

¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤

author's note:

I thought of this when I was freezing in bed last night :')