☁️ -【𝐔𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞】

╔═══════════════╗
𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞:
꧁𝐔𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞꧂

𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐱 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐓𝐖 - 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒*𝐋𝐅 𝐇*𝐑𝐌

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲
𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 💀

╚═══════════════╝

Being sad everyday is normal, right?

That's what you thought, since that's what the past 3 months has consisted of. Just painfully slow days repeating itself.

It was shit, it was just 𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞.

People noticed your mood; even asked if you were ok. All you said was 'I'm fine', when in reality you weren't. Not one bit.

So here you were, sitting in class at your desk looking tired and depressed as usual. You were so emotionally drained that Mr. Aizawa's lesson muffled out. You didn't even blink, staring at the board.

All of a sudden, the bell rings, catching you off guard. Thank god it was the end of the day. You wouldn't have lasted another period. You slowly got up as others were leaving. Reaching the door, you heard someone call your name.

"L/n, will you speak to me for a minute?"

Eyes widened, and slowly turning on your heels, thoughts were rushing all over your mind. Did you do something wrong?

Walking towards your teacher, "Yes sir?"

"You've seemed to be.. not very energetic. Very down. Is there something wrong?" He said calmly.

"Uh no, no everything's fine! I promise, just tired is all." You said, waving your hands in the air nervously.

Sitting back in his chair, "Well alright then. But if there is something wrong, come to me."

"Will do sir." You smiled back.

Leaving the classroom, you let out a huge sigh.

That was nerve racking.

You get so nervous when people ask how you are cause if you told the truth, it would be a huge mess. Yeah, keeping your emotions bottled up isn't a good idea, but even the thought of someone knowing what was going on shook you to your very core.

»»-————☁︎︎————-««

Now you're laying in your bed, still not sleeping at 12 in the morning, with a very, very parched throat. Sitting up, you reach for your water bottle which ends up being empty. Grumbling in frustration, you put on slippers, and a robe over your pj's so you can get more water downstairs. All the lights in the dorms are off by now, so you'd have to be really quiet.

Sneaking in the kitchen, you open a cupboard with water bottles. You grab a bottle and sit on one of the couches in the dimly lit common room.

You take a sip of water and put the bottle on the table in the middle. But as you put it down, the sleeve of your robe comes off and shows the scratches on your forearm.

For the past few months you've been really stressed, overwhelmed, exhausted and lonely of everything, from school to your own personal life.

No one is there to talk to.