Fundy's ordinary life

TW : Mention of domestic violence! Mention of homophobia! Mention of Depression!

Fundy was driving. It was a snowy winter morning. Foggy and cold. But it wasn't a problem. Not at all ! It was beautiful. For Fundy at least. He was driving to his work place, which was pretty far away from his house considering he was living in the middle of no-were, far away from the huge, luminous and noisy city. Everything was so peaceful, the only that could be heard being the radio of the car singing a faded Christmas carol. Oh yes... Christmas. This Christmas Fundy was gonna stop being a sadist, and call his friends. He wouldn't dare to call his family though. They kicked him out a long time ago. Even if he wanted to get in touch with them, they would just yell or insult him. Calling him a freak. And for what ?

For being a homosexual.

It hurt a lot. Knowing that his family would never accept him, and he would never be loved by them. He used to have dreams about his parents hugging him and telling him he's precious, loved and worthy. But it never happened. His father used to beat him up every now and then to "snap him back to being normal". And his mother used to slap him pretty hard if he would say the slightest thing back at her. This made Fundy fall into a deep depression at a very young age. He still remembers to this day how he wasn't eating or drinking just because he couldn't even grab a fork without dropping it down one or two times. He had a very unhappy childhood. And when he turned 18, on his birthday, his parents kicked him out. They "had enough of his bullshit". And he stayed at a friends house until he brought a pretty ok house with some youtube money, andwhich he had to clean and even rebuilt most of the walls.

When Fundy finally entered the city with his car, and finally arrived at the store. "Just Gold". He put on his mask and got out of the car, heading for the store's door to open it. He took a deep breath, and entered. He looked around, and opened the lights.he closed the door behind, and turned the "CLOSED"sign to the "OPEN" side. He went behind the counter, and connected his phone to the bluetooth of some boxes. He puts his usual line of songs. "Mice on Venus", "Living mice", "Sweden"and "Aria Math". Minecraft songs. He loved that darn game. He loved being creative, and expressing him self, without anyone judging him for it. He loved playing with his friends. Mostly Dream. Oh Dream... Fundy's undying love interest. He sees Dream like no other person. For him, Dream is a god, a entity that was brought to his world to bring him peace. He was light, he was love, he was everything Fundy wanted, and felt like he was the one ! But.... at the end of the day. Fundy knows. He will never have Dream. No matter how hard he tried.

A customer entered. A pretty muscular dude who looked like he belonged in the marvel universe. Fundy had a kink for men taller and stronger than him, but that's why he's having a crush on Dream ! So he wasn't intrested. But the other guy sure was. He pretended he was looking at what Fundy ha behind the counter and asked him multiple times to get an item off the shelfs in the back so he could "Check them out". Yeahh....

Maybe like checking out Fundy's ass.

And Fundy wasn't even scared. He was annoyed. But knew exactly what to do ! Tommy, told him the best solution for avoiding men you're not interested in. Fundy turned the Minecraft music a maximum. And pretended he didn't hear him. But this man wasn't giving up. Darn it ! Oh ! Fundy's brain clicked. He turned off the song. And just...

"BARK !" He screams.

The other man was confused and kinda scared.

" BARK BARK BARK !"

Fundy continued to bark like a dog while slowly hopping on the glass counter.

" BARKBARKBARKBAR—"

"OK DUDE CHILL!"

The man finally responds, then getting. Out of the store.

Fundy was laughing his ass off.

Another client, after another. The day was successful. Fundy closed the store at 10 pm. It was dark, and the sky had a pretty red-ish tone to it, the fog still being around. Fundy was driving towards the mall, planning to take decorations for the Christmas tree, a plush for his cat, but also some bottles of wine. He knew this wasn't ok, but how could he stop? He felt so happy after he drank. Like everything that was bad, and negative, and upsetting. Was gone. He finally felt complete and alive. He brought shiny Christmas fairy lights, some were a warm white, others multicolored, and one of them, was a string with glowing, fox-shaped ornaments attached to it. The plush that he took for Boots, was a Minecraft fox plush, the same size as her. But even the cashier looked concerned when Fundy was asked if he was having a party, and he said no. And that the 7 bottles of wine were for him, and him only. White wine, from a well known company by the name of Borsec.

When Fundy got home. He noticed, all the lights in his house were out. The electricity was out, but it was late. And was tired. He grabbed a bottle, after trowing the fox plush in front of his cat. He didn't even bother to put the wine in a glass before drinking it, he was just drinking it directly from the bottle. He started to feel like he was passing out. But heard his phone ringing from down stairs. He walked down, slowly, so he wouldn't fall and break his neck. He finally grabbed the phone and looked at who was calling "clay❤️". He fell down on the couch that was near him, and answered.

"helwwo ?" Fundy said in a tired and drunk manner.
"Did i wake you up?" Dream asked, kinda upset.
"Nawww it's ehHEm.. EHh" Fundy coughed. "It's fine. I'm fine"

They talk for a good half an hour, planning the next stream, and giving ideas to each other. After the call ended, Fundy fell asleep, on the couch,his hand hanging, and his face in the pillow.

Fundy woke up, standing still. Tied up on a table, with metal bars. His vision was blurry, and as he looked up he saw... Wilbur ? Wilbur was holding a small knife, and a syringe with a strange golden liquid. He walks up to where Fundy was held. And looked at him. "Wilbur?" Fundy asked. No reply. Wilbur slowly touched Fundy's forehead with the knife, and then slowly made a cut in it. Fundy creaming in pain, as Wilbur pealed off skin and some "meat" util he reached Fundy's skull, trough a small hole that inserted a bit of the liquid there. Fundy screamed louder, as he realized what that golden liquid was. Acid. It was melting his skull and brains. And then...

Fundy woke up.