Ch 19 🥳happy birthday Luna Part 2🤧🎂

When I get home mommy gives me a bathroom so I can put on my birthday clothes and did my hair.

(🎉Birthday clothes and hairstyles 🎂)

"Aww my baby looks so beautiful," mama said kiss me all over my face good thing she wasn't wearing lipstick.

The party does start at 6:30 PM I can't wait for the party Duke and Duchess were early it was 5:55 grandma was with them and their mom I hug them.

"моя сексуальная малышка"
(my sexy baby girl) he said and I giggle at him his mom's face mortified "Мальчик, который тебя этому научил"(Boy who taught you that) she asks him he turned around to look at her.

"Папа после того, как он целует тебя в лоб" ( Dad after he kisses your forehead) I have no clue what was going on but I act like do.

I want over to Duchess who was pet Cupid who was wearing a little bow tie and Scarlet a little dress It like 6:30 pm everyone was here so we play games, dance, and everyone wishes me a happy birthday.

Until this lady I don't who she is but do remember she was at my dad's birthday party "why fuck are you here bitch!!" aunt Sam yells at her this ugly lady ruining my birthday party.

"Be quiet or I steal your new boyfriend?" She said she was being rude "hoe I don't want your STDs having no ass bitch!" he said while holding aunt sam.

"Keep telling yourself that," she said I think she was looking for my dad she asks where my daddy was.

Don't worry mommy and daddy thought they were slick when they walk out of my birthday party to go play upstairs in their room she thinks that she gets my daddy fun facts my daddy hates to be interrupted when he is with Mama.

I told her he was upstairs in his room we didn't stop her we just watched it all unfold I hope she likes to see what they're playing If you only heard her scream you die of laugh she run downstairs and out the door.

It was amazing she didn't break her neck run down the stairs we all laugh and went back to the party daddy and mommy can back to the party with a new outfit will mommy did.

After the party was over I help them clear up so I collect the paper plates and cups that were left on the table Mommy give me another bath again then she put up my hair in a bonnet and daddy read me a bedtime story.

Same time he read me Italian bedtime stories or American bedtime stories I love the bedtime story Daddy read me and he teaches me Italian too.

Then I fell to sleep but did hear him say.
"Buonanotte mio Bellissimo bambino"
(Good night my beautiful baby)
________
__

Eve P.O.V

I can't believe he does this to me I'm pregnant with his kid was going to tell him tonight I can't believe he thinks he is the father of that kid.

So I get a call from Noah's grandmother she knows that thing isn't his and he is just blind by that gold-digging slut.

L- don't worry I try to get him to do DNA testing for that thing then he that how your only girl he needs.

E- oh thank you miss. Lisa, only you know he deserves the best.

L- yes he does and it's Mrs. Smith dear bye.

Wait have she been divorced for five years now all I have to do is to get pregnant which will be easy I call up Ben ask him to come over he was coming running back to me.

What a loser he said wanted Sam back yeah and I'm the queen London It only took him a half-hour for him here we did the deed and I kicked him out.

$My dear princesses and Prince I'm not be uploaded this book will be on hold until January 13 so, please 🙏🏽 bear it okay love guys and because I others book that I will be neglecting$