Chapter XXVII -Promises-

No Beta

Ner words in this chapter: 2,991

"Talking"

"Talking in another language than English"

'Thinking'

{Talking on the phone/over the fireplace}

{Text message}

–Parseltongue–

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter XXVII

–Promises–

Friday, 28 May 2010

HJS-P's POV

Harry looked up from his new Stark!tech tablet that Tony had insisted on giving him – one of the enormous gifts the man randomly gave him, and the issue of now being married is that he couldn't exactly say no anymore – to Tony as the man was pugiling against Happy Hogan while the trio were out of the ring looking at the two and giving inputs. Harry sure hoped Tony hadn't taken them to watch wrestling when he'd been away.

"The Notary is here. Can you please came to sign your transference paperwork?" Pepper called as she arrived from the corridor.

Harry looked up towards her and smiled as she smiled back. Neither of the two still really believed that Tony had just handed her the company... just like that.

"I'm at half the time." Tony answered not taking his eyes from Happy as he punched him. "Sorry."

Harry looked up confused and from the children's snickering he knew Tony had been the one at fault... again.

"What the hell was that?" Happy asked.

"It's called an expression artist, something I've been trying for three weeks..." Tony started, making Harry snort and Tony looked at him with a glare.

"It's called dirty boxing, there's nothing new about it." Happy argued and Harry gave his husband a pointed look. "Now come on, focus! It's me your boxing against, not Mr Evans."

Harry snorted as Tony turned again to Happy. At hearing sound coming from the corridor, Harry turned only for his eyes to grow. Agent Romanoff was there in a white t-shirt, black pants and a folder in hand that Harry just knew that was the paperwork Tony was supposed to sign. Harry stood with a raised eyebrow and approached Pepper, looking sideways to his husband he saw Happy who was facing the corridor notice the woman and point her out to Tony. Harry narrowed his eyes when Tony turned his face to follow her with his eyes.

"I promise you that this will be the only time I will ask you to sign over your company." Pepper said as Harry put himself between the agent and Pepper.

"What are you doing here?" He hissed under his breath.

"I'm giving Miss Potts the paperwork." The ginger agent answered. "Now if you don't mind?" she added and passed through Harry and approached Pepper opening the folder for her to sign. "Need you to sign on this part."