Chapter thirty.

"You're the hottest criminal, Attorney Dominic Lenoir Laflamme." Jaslynne whispered to his ears that made his body temperature went up.

He swallowed the sudden lump on his throat before his grip on her small waist went tight. With his eyes raging in desire and lust, he stared at the depths of her eyes that is looking at him innocently.

Jaw tightening, Dominic gritted his teeth. "Dont stir me up too much, Baby, stop it now that I still can control myself."

She innocently tilted her head but her butt started grinding over his cover crotch.

"Why?" Inosenteng tanong nito sa kanya na kinalunok nyang muli.

"Baby, I still haven't forgiven myself on what happened a month ago, I cant still forgive myself on raping you so please stop—"

Jaslynne kissed his lips cutting his words shut, he uncontrollably kissed her back with the same ferocity, deepening their kiss.

Jaslynne withdraws from the kiss she started when they already need to chase their breathes.

His deep blue ocean eyes are flaming with lust and desire met hers that has the same raging emotions twinkling on those chocolate orbs.

Rolling his tongue between his lips, he did not break their intense eye contact.

"Jaslynne..." His hoarse sexy baritone voice called her name. "Stop it baby, please dont push me, I am already at the edge of myself control."

Shut it Dominic, Ive told you its not rape the moment I realized it is you, I already gave in.

She snaked her creamy long arms around his neck as she leans her face closer to his.

She gives him a peck before her face went beside his right ear, seductively she bites his earlobe before she stuck out her tongue to lick his sensitive skin just below his ear, earnestly making him moan.

"It's not a rape for me, Attorney." She whispered with her seductive voice.

He gulped. "Oh yeah?" He said almost moan. "Why is that?"

"I was so scared that day, but you know what I was thinking and wishing at that moment?" She asked before sticking out her tongue again to lick the insides of his ear sending shiver down his spine.

Naramdaman nya ang panunuyo ng lalamunan dahil sa init na hatid ng malamyos na boses nito. "What?" Tanong nya pabalik gamit ang namamaos nyang boses.

"I was thinking of you and wishing that the guy who'll harass me that day is going to be you because I would love to give myself willingly just to you, stop blaming yourself, cause as long as its you it will always has my consent. You dont know how much relief I was when I realized its you, because I dont have to think that I was touched by other man." Sinapo nito ang mukha nya at pinagdikit ang mga noo nila.

"I was just scared that day because of the thought that there is another man who will be able to have me than you, I wish no one but you that day, stop blaming yourself." With that Jaslynne smashed her lips to his kissing him with tongue.

Biting, licking and sucking each other's lips and tongue, they exchanged salivas.

Jaslynne pulled away from their kiss when Dominic's hand began to brush her thighs as she sits on his lap as she speaks. She felt her stomach tingled making her bit her lower lip.

She almost gasp when his hands get higher and reached her covered fold between her thighs.

She let a soft moan when Dominic bit her earlobe as his hand traveled inside her lacy panty and played her fold like he was teasing her.