Part 1

a/n, there are no quirks in this AU, for now at least

Deku POV

I haven't eaten in days, hunting is really hard for me, ever since I almost got killed by the doves.

I need to eat, but no one knows where I am, my face is on wanted posters everywhere. There was only on eother person I could trust, but he is a little crazy.

"Hey Midoriya, you haven't eaten in days!" I turned to see Todoroki, and he had a pretty large package in his hands, though I didn't need to ask what was in it. I already knew. "I brought you some food from my latest client, eat up love."

Todoroki and I have been together for a while,a and we learned quickly that we worked very well together. He was an underground assassin, and I was a ghoul. A perfect combo. I wolfed down the small body of some high up business man. I was never too fond of men, they were always too gamey fot my taste. Women always had the right mix of meat and fat on their bones, and they tastes so much better.

"Thank you" I said to Todoroki as I wiped the blood of my face. "Who was that?"

"Pretty sure it was the CEO of that company that makes quinxes. IT was a high paying job, so I took it. The look on his face when he realized his impending doom" Todoroki let out a maniacal string of laughter. "You shoulda seen his face, right when I stabbed him!"

I listened to the very detailed story of the man's death. Well this is gonna definetly be on the news tommorow.

Todo POV

No one touches my Izuku, not a ghoul nor human. Just me. I came home from a job with a pretty meal just for him. I might be human, but he is mine. Only mine.

When I heard he had been attacked by the doves and probably permanantly injured, I was livid. I took the job with a smile on my face. I loved watching him scream in agony as he took his last breath and the life faded from his pathetic eyes.

I packed up the body and got paid.

"What should I do with it?" I asked my client, who responed with silence. "OK, I will take him to my boyfriend then, he should make a good meal." The client nodded and I was out of sight, swallowed by the darkness.

*Timeskip*

BREAKING NEWS CEO OF CCG MURDERED BY THE ARTIC FOX (his mask is a white fox)

I looked at my handiwork flashing on the screen. I doubted anyone would be able to find me, they haven't for the past 4 years, though I hasd just met my love a few months ago, when I was assigned a dove to kill. Those were always fun, always a challenge. I fell for him at first sight, and never left his side, even as he recovered from some stupid injection the dove gavehim to nullify his kagune.

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CALL THE GHOUL HOTLINE AT XX-XX-XXX

"Babe, do you want me to cook some of the leftovers before I go on this next job?"

"Sure!" I could hear his voice from the lower levels of the abandoned building we lived in. I turned on the stove and sliced up some meat into strips, like bacon. I brewed some coffee and made my own breakfast, as I had never tried human flesh before, but that was Izuku's, and only his.

He came up the stairs a few minutes later, and we sat down to eat our breakfast. I finished mine and grabbed my mask.

"Who is it today?"

"Some dude that ripped someone off, and tried to steal their kagune."

"Have fun!" I walked up to Izuku and gave him a quick kiss, not caring he still had food in his mouth, and off I went to take another  life from a pathetic bitch.

*Sokanii*
A/N- I have no clue what Im doing, just writing as it pops into my head :)