The Cat Saga

PS this is what Kitty looks like. she's a dull calico look it up ( this is NOT Kitty)

Today were talking about cats. the reason why i would like to talk about this is because i had A lot of cat experiences. I'll call it " The Cat Saga". And it's still going on. The Cat Saga all started when i got my first cat Kitty. No one wanted her and said she was ugly for some reason. when her all grey sister was brought to my old house by my older cousin my mother thought she was cute. But my aunt already got her so my mother asked if he had another one. Which he did. 

Kitty was came there not even being able to walk. she was taken away from her mother to early which resulted in her aggressive behavior later on. Her original name was going to be smokey but we changed it to Hello Kitty- or Kitty for short. 

We took kitty everywhere. She often got to meet her sister who was named Shady. Shady was very young like kitty so they didn't really interact much. This was unfortunate because Shady got hit by a car. she couldn't walk so the only reason she could've been hit by that car is the irresponsibility of my cousins. Since Kitty was still really young she didn't remember Shady,which is probably for the better. Cats get really sad when one of their family members get lost or dies. But Kitty still had A lot of pain to go through before things get better for her.

My brother was young so he didn't know any better but i still can't forgive him for what he did to Kitty. He always tortured her however he could. He ended up mentally scaring her for life making her not trust people even more. She got really anxious when unfamiliar people came into our house.

However she managed to make one friend. my other aunt's pet. His name was Elmo. He was Kitty's first friend even though he was a big dog. Since Elmo was a old dog he was extremely gentle with Kitty. they were the best of friends. They slept together, ate together, and even played together.

Sadly their friendship couldn't last long because Elmo had cancer. Elmo used to be a healthy and fit dog, but when my other aunt went somewhere she left Elmo with someone who I shall not talk about. He didn't take care of Elmo very well so Elmo got overweight and his nails got long and curly. He had tumors everywhere and he could never get back into shape. He passed away a few weeks later

Kitty grew up to be a really aggressive because she never really had anyone to bond with. I always tried to get close to her but since she didn't trust anyone she always ran away. When we moved over to my dad's house Kitty had to stay outside Since my dad didn't want her running around the house.

  Since Kitty wasn't neutered yet and there was A lot of male cats in the neighborhood she got pregnant. when she had her kittens for the first time  for some reason she was really experienced. she even hunted and killed a grown up rabbit for them. But Since we didn't have the money or room for her kittens. They ended up having to go away to the vet. Kitty spent the rest of the day looking  for her kittens. Since she never found them she was really sad for the rest of the week.

Kitty had some more kittens  a while later. she hid them in someone else's yard so we couldn't take them away this time. But when we found them my mother said we couldn't keep them because of money and space  so her second litter of kittens had to also go away. Kitty was devastated. She started to ignore us after that happened.

We moved to our grandmothers apartment wayyy later. Kitty was still at my dad's house at the time. Me and my brother went out of the state with my grandma from my dads side of the family for summer break. During that that time Kitty was brought over the apartment . When i came back Kitty was already used to the apartment. She was starting to get nicer a few years later, but i won't go into details because it will spoil some of the part 2 of The Cat Saga.      

bye! for reading this story yall get a random picture from me!

and I oop-