failed date

It was Friday my favorite day of the week besides Saturday. But unlucky for me my day started off horrible. First I woke up at 8am. Which meant I only had 15 minute to get ready. Then when I went to get breakfast I ran out of cereal which meant no breakfast for me.

Honestly the only thing that would make me feel better is seeing Liam, but I was already late which means hes in class. So I can only see him when I get my books or at lunch.

Also today in history we had a pop quiz and I was still sleepy so I couldn't focus on the questions and I just answerd randomly. I was also distracted because I was thinking of where I should take Liam on a date tomorrow. I want it to be perfect.

After an hour or so the bell rang and I went to get my books and say hi to my boyfriend. I saw him and I couldn't believe me eyes. He was with Sarah. I wanted to tell at her to let go of Liam because she was touching his arms and hugging him and I got mad. But I couldn't do anything about it. Instead I just winked at Liam and motioned him to follow me to the bathroom.

When we enter the bathroom I was so happy to tell him about our date and now no picked the perfect place.

" I'm taking you on a date tomorrow and I have just the perfect place that I know you will love, so what do you say. " I said him.

" well you see there's a problem, Sarah is taking me on a date tommorw to and she says if I don't go she'll tell my parents. I'm sorry " Liam said.

Honestly I was a little hurt but I understood. I guess I'm going to spend my weekend with my couch and Netflix.

You know maybe I could've had a good weekend if Sarah had stopped posting about her awesome date with Liam. This is why i hate her.