Chapter 2

Aidens POV:

I was on the bus with Simon, Lawrence and Craig. I was kind of staring at Simon his hazel eyes are just so beautiful~. When Andrew leaped over the seat and asked "Hey Simon wanna come to Adams party tonight?". "Anna will be there with Beverly." "Hell yeah!" Simon screeched. Oh yeah Anna and Beverly; both the pretty popular girls that everyone's after including Simon. "Can Aiden also come?" He asked "I guess.." Andrew sighed.

We arrived at school. It was a normal day except we met this new kid called Nolan. He had a bit of a depressed gacha kid vibe. But he was kind of nice. He started hanging out with us and we had a lot of fun together. The bell rang to go home I was so excited for the party to see all the pretty girls and Simon.

The party:
I dressed up a bit not too much. Simon came and picked me up. I greeted everyone. There was some punch on the table I decided to drink some. Since Simon went off with the girls. Everyone decided to play spin the bottle. We all sat down. Uh oh it landed on me. And then Simon. My stomach dropped. We headed to the closet. We sat down in the cramped area. "Well what should we do." I said. "There gonna call us wimps if we don't do anything soooo."

Haha cliffhanger
You'll have to wait >:)