11:12 pm

(Cute lil thing i whipped up in about 5 minutes)

[11:12pm] the lights are dimmed in your room, and the gentle breeze of your window flows right in to fit perfectly to the warmth of the comforters on your body. Billie sits on your bedside, her fingers gently plucking and strumming against the nylon strings of her guitar, and her voice is pure honey to your ears, soft and soothing to the tone. her melodies sent you straight to sleep, as you find calm and serenity to the gentle hums and mumbles of some lyrics billie had only composed within the span of thirty minutes. your mind immediately drifts into a state of dreams, and only the faint lullaby of your girlfriend tunes in, before it all fades away with the feel of her hand brushing your hair away to place a gentle peck. 

“sweet dreams, angel. i love you.” is the last thing you hear from her, and you think it’s the best melody you’ve ever heard from her, more than the songs she’s sung you to sleep. you don’t know it, but you’re smiling through your dreamlike-state, and the gentle warmth of her lips leave your skin so that you could dream all you want. 

you end up dreaming about one in a million memories, and one of those memories had your entire dream filling with tunes and lullabies that seemed very familiar to you till the sun greeted you the next morning.