Who Did It

The boys have noticed once a week a flower goes missing. They always try to see who the thief is but they never find out. Until today. Jonah is looking out the window drinking his early morning coffee. He sees her cut the flower then walk on. He grabs his jacket and sneaks outside following her. He wants to see if the boy she is giving it to is worth the flower. Its a cold dreary day. He pulls his jacket closer wondering if it was eave worth it to follow her. Her love life isn't his business. But it is his flower. He spent a lot of time getting the flower bosh to grow. With his mind made up he continues to follow her.
She looks beautiful from what he can tell. She is wearing a black hoodie. He guesses she is listening to music because she didn't hear him open and close the door earlier. Plus he isn't very sneaky.
She turns into a place he never expected. A grave yard. Now he regrets wanting to go after the girl for taking his flower. He stays far back not wanting to invade her. She walks to a grave by the fence. She sites down on the grass and switches out the flowers. He recognises them as his flowers. He decides to go back home because she's having a private moment.
She lays down on the grass and talks to her love. She is there every day. To talk to her love.
Jonah walks back home thinking.

Kindness goes a long way
When he walks back inside the boys were waiting for him.
"Where did you go?" Daniel asks.
"Hot date?" Jack asks. The boys notice his jacket with water on it.
"I found out where our flowers keep going." Jonah says taking off his jacket and hanging it up.
"Dude you were like the only one conserened with that." Corbyn says. He is on his phone. Not paying attention.
"I'm only concerned if it's a hot girl." Zach says.
"It is." Jonah says and all there's heads snap up to him. He has there attention now.
"Is she taking the flowers to her boyfriend?" Jack asks.
"no," Jonah starts trying to explain the situation. But the boys rush to the window looking outside for her. "She's not out there."
They realize there stupidly and step way from the window.
"What's she like?" Corbyn asks.
"Well I didn't meet her." Jonah says. "I followed her."
"Stocker," Jack says.
"That's besides the point. Will you guys just let me tell the story before you jump the gun." Jonah says getting a little frustrated that they won't let him finish talking. "She took the flowers to a grave."
"Oh," Zach says. They all look down feeling sorry and ashamed for how they acted.
"She takes our flowers there once a week." Jonah explains.
There's silence for a while tell Zach speaks up.
"I think we should plant more flower bushes for her." Zach says. The rest smile at the idea.
"Well Ferb I know what were going to do today." Corbyn says.
That's what the boys did. They spent all day planting flowers in the front for her. It was beautiful and they were very glad for this mysterious girl.