Changing up Elliott's backstory

So if your reading my book "Daddy's Home" you'll know these people(Jase, Casy, Emma, TJ, and Elliott) in one of the chapters

So if your reading my book "Daddy's Home" you'll know these people(Jase, Casy, Emma, TJ, and Elliott) in one of the chapters. Pretty much their Shoto's middle school bullies, and Jase rapes him and stuff. TJ and Elliott did also, Elliott not so much he didn't even want to buy Jase made him, he didn't even do much of the bullying. He didn't like it. When TJ gladly did so, but that besides the point. So I now have it set since Elliott was 5 Jase started rapping him then and also knows with his quirk he can't control it at all, so he uses a spell so it doesn't take control of him and stuff. Elliott's quirk is called Emerald Dragon. But and Jase was 12 when he started rapping Elliott. Emma, Casy, and TJ know about and they just laugh about it. Jase in that picture is 23. Emma, TJ, and Casy are 18. And Elliott is 16, but they all make him lie to say he's 18. Shoto was 12 when Jase rapped him in Middle School. So aka Jase was 19 but he just went back to the middle school to keep track of Elliott. Elliott skipped 2 grades going to 8th grade, where he met the other 3. And the rest is a fuck up history.

So yeah that's pretty much all.