Wish [7]

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

"So student,you're from which class?I need to put you into detention after the school end",Mr Kim mumbled while taking his pen from the desk,eyeing jaemin from head to toe.

Jaemin cluelessly looked around his surrounding,he was standing in front of Mr Kim but for sure-not his mind.

"Student!",jaemin jolted up from his position,instantly looking at the teacher in front of him.

"Oh—ah,I'm from up-there",he answered nonchalantly,eyes still wandered around the room before it finally landed on someone he's been searching for.

"I'm sorry Mr Kim",Seulbi apologized,bowing a full 90 degrees to him,"he's not a student from this school—

"Hey bro!meet you in the class later!",suddenly someone's voice interrupted her speech.

Jaemin's eyes enlarged as soon as it landed on jisung who just walked past him-at the same throwing a small wink at him.

"Y-Yah angel jisung!",He shouted before running towards the exit,following him but later then he notice no one was there.

"Park jisung I know you're here!please ask taeyong to send me back!"

Getting no response from jisung,jaemin clenched his teeth as he stomped his feet back towards the room.

"He's not a student from this school?he got friend from here though?",Mr Kim asked as his face crumpled.

Seulbi knitted her eyebrows as she eyeing jaemin with her unreadable expression,"but-

"What's your name?"

"My name is nana",he answered,uninterested which make the head of the discipline teacher laugh in the sarcastic way,"not your nickname—your real name!"

Noticing Mr Kim's veins about to pop out from his forehead,seulbi quickly butted in,"relax,relax—calm down"

"His name is actually na..umm na"

"Na jae..",She stopped,fidgeting with her fingers as she was thinking,a sudden smile then appeared across her face as she spotted the chubby and cute grey cat walking along the corridor,"meow?"

"Na jaemeow?are you sure?"

"What?no-i mean na—na jaemin"

"Yeah na jaemin...yeah-fuh",she continued before wiping her imaginary sweat on her forehead.Mr Kim threw his last glare before checking the students name from the record book.

"#567 Na Jaemin,class 3-2",he muttered slowly which instantly make Seulbi to gasp in shocked,not going to lie but her eyeball almost bounce from its socket.

Okay that's too much

"Are you sure?",she asked as she quickly shifted her position closer to the table and read the record book with her own naked eye,to her surprise not only his name—which mean the name she just randomly made few minutes ago was stated on that record book but also his picture from his freshman year.

"Who a-are you?",she whispered to jaemin with her quavering voice,"no i mean—what are you?"

Without both of them even notice,taeyong was watching them from above,smiling on his own while clapping his hand in excitement,"good job angel jisung!",He cheered.

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ