The warehouse.

" Let's drink up!" I hollered. We were drunk, and taking another shot of vodka. We were discussing how to break in, what to wear and what to bring.

"No drinking. Lets just bring some music. We can jam out all night!" Drake said, while drinking another cup.

"Izzy,you should wear your black bikini, with the ruffles!" Jade laughed, her voice echoing around the abandoned warehouse. Drake and Evan nodded appreciatively.

"For you, the pink holla bikini. We're going to be gorgeous!" I told her.

"How about no? We all know that one pieces are allowed right?" Evan said, but Jade didn't care. Besides, she liked Drake. She wanted to impress him.

"Guess what ladies?" Drake yelled at us.

"What?" We hollered back, laughing.

"I got a guuuurl, her name's Amyyyyy. Wanna meeeet herrr?" Drake slurred, he has had too much to drink, I decided. I took the vodka off of him, and downed the shot myself. Then I looked at Jade, noticing how she looked like she was about to cry, I told her to come with me.

We went to the bathroom to discuss 'Amy' and what we should do.

"Lets meet her."

"That slut better be watch out." Jade mumbled.

We both fixed our makeup, got out of our jeans, and got into booty shorts. Jade slipped on a bandeau, but knowing her brother would tell her to change, put a fishnet top as well. Me? Booty shorts with a bandeau alone. We walked out, mascara and lipstick perfect.

"Invite her over Drake!" I whispered, hugging him from behind. When Evan saw what I was wearing, he told me to sit on his lap. I put on the radio, put on a dance song, then danced on his lap. Needless to say, he liked it alot, because we started to kiss.

He put his hands in the back pockets of my shorts, and hoisted me on top of him. I pulled us closer together, pulling his head closer. You see, we had this friends with benefits thing going on. And I might also happen to like him? We pulled away, both of us breathless.

"Amy's here!" Drake ran and kissed the girl, spinning her in the air as they did. I looked at Jade, only to see a scowl on her face.

"Hello, ladies." Amy said,smiling.

"Hey" We both said.

"Spin the bottle anyone?" Evan asked us. I grinned wickedly, knowing what he was planning.

We all sat in a circle, with Amy spinning first. It landed on Drake. They kissed lightly, not wanting to gross us out.

Drake spun, landing on Jade. They kissed, but went into an intense make out. Amy had a frown on her face, but it seemed like she was cool with what happened.

I spun the bottle landing on Evan. We made out, his muscles rippling as he threw off his shirt. He took us to a different room, still kissing me. The others had shocked expressions on their faces.

"So tell me, how are we getting rid of Amy?" He asked. I giggled.

"Does Drake like Jade?"

"Yeah, he just thinks that she likes someone else."

"She likes him..." At that, Evan gasps. I guess it makes sense. His best friend was a player. He just didn't want to see his sister get hurt. After waiting a few more minutes, we walked back, grinning. We were going to play match maker. Amy? She was going down.