Part 1- The Introduction

Writer note:

Captivation is my second fanfic story that I have in my store. :) It will be a short 5 parts story. .

I thought to publish this after completing the last part of Coincident. But, my draft went missing and I don't remember where I save the original one. :D.

I honestly thanking this writing platform as I can put whatever I had in my head in writing. 

Please apologize me for any error/imperfection in grammar, wording, sentences, spelling, and whatever English language's rules that I will break and have broken through my writing. 

I hope my ff able to give you all some fun during this challenging time.

p/s: December is my birthday month! I will be 1 year older and wiser at the end of this week.

Happy Birthday to Me! 😀😄😊

*************************************

Jeong Tae Ra

Jeong Tae-ra shouted Thank You proudly with a shaky overwhelmed voice at the microphone finishing her long thank you speech for her winning at Baeksang Award. This the award that she's been craving and waiting for the past 10 years. It is like a validation that she is serious in this industry not only for fame and glamor.

Tae-ra knows she is smart and bold from her young age, she knows her brain supposed to be used in the medical world like her Great grandparents, father, mother, and her big brother. She knows that's what her family wants her to be. Doctor, Pharmacist, Surgeon, Medical Professor or whatever-related to the Medical world. She was an excellent student in every science subjects because it is her gifted blessing, she was borne in it and with it. BUT, her heart was not there from the very beginning. Even that, she never takes things lightly even her passion was not in the medical. She takes everything seriously as if one day if ever her parents question her passion, she can proudly say she did everything at her level best, she proved she's the best in academic but she does not want to pursue the same path of her family.

How she's so bold in her medical academic background, that's how she started her passion in the entertainment industry. She took a Degree in Art performance as soon as she completed her Degree in Pharmacist. She attended Art Performance classes outside the Degree course. She started from the bottom by joining a lot of performances in small theater or university theater since she was in the medical course. Tae-ra loves acting, loves modeling, loves singing; basically, she just loves anything and everything about art performance. For Tae-ra, people who involve in art usually is sharp, compassionate, detail, and meticulous people. People with art tend to be observant of surroundings, have a unique way to look at situations, and then to create something as their craft. It always amazed her to think that every actor can change their own self to be somebody they are not. And it, not an easy job. It needs a lot of research, a lot of learning, a lot of everything because acting is not just a pretty smiley face on camera. Excellent acting requires skill and effort to bring out all the pretty, pity, and petty from oneself to the character.   

Jeong Tae-ra was living overseas for 12 years before she and her family settle down for good in South Korea. Tae-ra and her family has been living in 5-6 countries around the world since she was 2 years old. Living in different cultures has given her a broad view of different social life, her perspective is not as typical to her own local social culture. She was struggling a lot when her family back to their homeland when she was 18 years old. She's more outspoken and 'brave' compared to other girls at her age, that's what people around her said about her. This outspoken and brave attitude has given her some problems at the beginning but a smart and fast learner of her managed to learn everything so that she can fit into society. It is not an easy journey, but she survived this far. She was known as a lovable celebrity by fans, but a no-bull-shit artist by some people in the industry. She was recognized by most of Director and Moviemaker, some of them has once said "Tae-rae is naturally curious and brave. She's strong in a sense that she isn't influenced easily. She doesn't do things just because everyone else does it". Overall, most people fall and respected her after they work with her and understand why these Tae-ra is called no-bull-shit artist.