Chapter Thirteen

Trigger warning here, abuse warning please read with caution or skip the chapter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was cold and dark. I was alone in the dark room. "Help...anyone help me!" I was screaming and shouting but no one replied. Emerging from the darkness was a person. i couldn't tell who it was, they were dressed in black and were lurking in the shadows. "Can you help me please!" i was wailing now, the tears were running down my face. He wasn't going to help me, the crying and screaming wasn't going to help me. Where was Fred? Any moment now he was going to burst through the darkness to save me. The figure in started moving towards me in a slow and steady pace. Slowly I could see who he was. "FRED PLEASE COME SAVE ME FROM HIM!" Fred never came. Slowly the figure that I could now recognise as Max. "Hello Liv, Remember me?" I was heavily shaking now as I watched him circle around my chair. "What d-do you w-want?" "I'm here, to torture you. You drove your mother away from me by getting fucking pregnant at 18! Your mother think because I hit you every once and a while that it drove you mad and that you got pregnant on purpose!" He raised his hand to me and I was so used to him raising his hand to me that i hardly flinched when I felt his hand smack right onto my face.

I was being shook when I opened my eyes. Fred sitting above me. "Baby please are you okay? you were shivering in a cold sweat and i thought I should wake you up?" Before I could speak to him the warm tears were running down my face and i couldn't stop them. "F-F-Fred I had a nightmare... about Max and there is something that i need to tell you. Max wasn't only a horrible father to me but he-he used to hit me as well. I'm so glad i have you and Georgie and Remus to protect me now." I was on his lap with my head in between his neck and his shoulder. "I love you so much darling." before long I calmed down. George had made his way into the bedroom as well and he was part of the huddle too. "How do you think Remus and Sirius are going to react after they find out the most precious human to them was abused as a child?" "George shut the hell up. We just calmed her down and i don't really want Liv to get all riled up again!"

Fred never took his arm off my waist for the rest of the day. I was clad in his baggy joggers and his 5 times too big shirt. I offered to go and work at the shop again now that Todd could be left with molly as i don't need to feed him anymore. "Yes 100%, we need more help at the shop but were only doing it if you feel like you are ready to leave Todd here with mum?" I nodded my head vigorously i was way over due getting back to work. "Yes, he's on solid foods now so he can be here all way with the boys to watch him and Molly and Arthur if they want to!" "Perfect my gorgeous girlfriend and my brother working with me again. Maybe one day when Todd's older he can test our products!" I shook my head "Fredrick Gideon Weasley you are not going to use our son as a test rabbit." He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and for once we felt like we were teenagers. no responsibility's. no child to take care of. Just us, Me and Fred against the world.

We were sprawled out under a tree watching the sunset. Our legs tangled together as we lay not moving only watching. I never wanted to have another nightmare again, i was never going to reject Fred again even if he's planning on moving out, without me. Maybe he just hasn't gotten around to asking me yet but that conversation is for another day. Right now i want to be here with my handsome boyfriend watching the stars come out to play. My eyelids giving into the darkness as i shifted to lean my head against Fred's shoulder and drift off into a peaceful sleep.