☆7. Unforgettable Mistake☆

Jungkook was waiting he was growing restless and wanted meet yoongi to ask him everything about his past. Jungkook took the bottle and gulped down the water, tried to relax himself and gathered his courage to stay normal, to control his temper he focused to stay silent and tried to deal with the situation perfectly.

That's when the doctor and other nurses came outside from the operation theatre "Mr.Jeon the surgery was successful, he is out of danger but...." the head doctor stops as if he was hesitating to complete his sentence.

"But what ? what's wrong now !"

"We can't say anything until the kid wakes up, although we tried out best, Mr.Jeon his brain was severely damaged.... I think.... it might lead him to coma or any other severe illness....." The doctor was trying to say but Jungkook stops him in between.

"I want Dr.Jung to handle his case, so please explain him about the boys condition and thankyou so much for treating him" Jungkook says to the head doctor who excused himself and smiled to Jungkook in response.

Dr.Jung was his childhood best friend his Hyung, hoseok who was one of the top most neurologists in South Korea even though he was very young hoseok had managed to get this prestige and fame by his hard work, and right now Jungkook could only ask his best friend to help him, that's what he did. Hoseok arrived and hugged Jungkook, hoseok missed his best friend and was meeting him after such a long time.

"Hobi Hyung thankgod you came here, seriously it's driving me nuts !" Jungkook almost shouts in frustration.

"yah jk ! shut the fuck up this is hospital you are not supposed to raise your voice here" hoseok warns him and dragged Jungkook to a less crowded place.

"Now tell me what exactly happened, why are you tensed like this ?" hoseok asks Jungkook, while in response Jungkook gave him Jimin's file.

"Read it ! and tell me can you treat him?" Jungkook says plainly and hoseok eyes almost popped out of his sockets in shock.

"what the fuck is this ! your son jk ? you're just eighteen.....so when did you had a son ? don't tell me you lost your virginity in your childhood !" Hoseok was shocked he himself didn't knew what he was saying and Jungkook gave him a look of disbelief.

"Shut up Hyung ! I'm being serious and don't try to joke around about this situation" Jungkook says looking at hoseok in his eyes.

"I'm sorry jk it's just... I'm still shocked about all these things but I'm really sorry, please tell me what happend I need to know" hoseok says trying to comfort his best friend.

"Hobi hyung look... I myself don't know the answers to these questions, just now I came to know about this boy I don't even have a single clue about what's happening and I need to clear this shit, so I'm requesting you hyung.... please treat this boy under your care" Jungkook says and at the same time gestured his secretary to come.

"you don't have to request me for anything jk, your hyung is always there for you" hoseok says.

"Head doctor said that....what was his name ? yeah Jimin won't gain his consciousness for now, so please take him with you hyung and I need to meet yoongi hyung right now, what if Jimin was actually his son ? I need to ask him everything by myself until I come back from America please take care of him hyung, I will be back next day, so it won't be a problem I guess ?" Jungkook asks to hoseok who was already making the arrangements to shift Jimin into his hospital.

"Don't worry about the boy jk, and don't get tensed about this I'm sure you can handle it, try to come back soon okay" Hosoek says and hugged Jungkook one last time before he left.

"Inform my dad that I needed to leave for America, and get my private jet ready right now, hurry up !" Jungkook says to his secretary while getting inside the car they followed his instructions and now they were heading towards the airport.
yoongi hyung was this your past ? this is what you were trying to hide from me.... I couldn't ask you about all this on call, we need to meet each other now, after all it's the matter of your son's life.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jungkook and yoongi were now infront of each other, as soon as Jungkooks jet landed in America, the first thing he did was he informed yoongi about his arrival and asked him that it was very important for them to meet each other. So without further asking questions yoongi took leave from his manager and came to the near by cafe where he was staying, he asked Jungkook to meet him at this place.

"yoongi Hyung I will ask you directly, without twisting my words. Tell me how should I react when I get a call from a hospital that my six years old son got into an accident ?" Jungkook asks yoongi in a deadly tone making yoongi to widen his eyes with horror.

"what ! accident... Jimin he got into an accident ? how and when ?!" Yoongi didn't expected this to come out like this.

"Hyung I'm seriously done with everything, I'm trying my best to stay calm infront of you please don't make it hard for me, just.... just tell me.... how it started ? tell me every single fucking thing of your life, just don't hide anything now because I don't know what the fuck I should do in this damn situation" Jungkook bursts out and yoongi's breath hitched seeing Jungkooks reaction but he couldn't blame the younger, infact Jungkook was still treating him nicely, he was still talking with respect towards the older.

"As I said you earlier that.... I wanted to tell you everything about my past after few weeks but look at my fate now... how I should tell you this now, when I'm not ready but I don't want to hide anything from you Jungkook" yoongi says closing his eyes and continued to speak. "I was eighteen years old at that time, as you know I wanted to be an idol but my family was always against this. I tired to fight for it but I was exhausted from the pain I felt during all those years I tried to convince them to let me perusade my dreams, but it was of no use. That night was the worst night of my life when life fucked me up......" yoongis eyes were tearing up his past was haunting him till now.

"Hyung I..." Jungkook speaks but yoongi cuts him off "No Jungkook let me tell you don't stop me.... I went to a club with my friends, I needed a break wanted to forget about all my problems just once, so I did and there I got drunk, alcohol surely did help me in forgetting about my parents and problems but it fucked me up at the same time. Jungkook I was a teen back then it was the alcohol which took me here and I was feeling dizzy my mind wasn't working at all. When I woke up next morning... I was naked in some hotel room, I had a one night stand with the person who's face I don't even remember, that was the night which fucked my life. Later I was already three months pregnant with the child of that bastard... Months passed on and my family came to knew about this it's natural" yoongi chuckled remembering how his parents insulted him.

"That's how I became a shame to Min family they told me to get rid off the child by abortion. But I didn't abort, it was wrong to kill some infant, no one knows about Jimin in my family that he is alive, I hid him from my family and from the world. All these years keeping Jimin in the orphanage was the only option I had. So your parents and even my parents no body knows about Jimin being alive." yoongi completes his words and Jungkook was frozen he didn't knew what to say or how to react, Jungkook was speechless in utter shock hearing yoongi's story he was overwhelmed.

End of Chapter