Chapter 1

About me? Yay!!!

"Hanna set the pod. They could come anytime!!" a man with long spiky black hair and wearing some kind of amour shouted at a woman.

"I don't want to leave my baby alone. What if they find her," she said crying. She too was wearing amour, for females. She had short spiky black hair tied in a ponytail. She was carrying a sleeping baby.

Just by looking at their amour and spiky black hair. You could see that they were Saiyans.

"We have managed to survive the destruction of Vegeta ourselves! We should let Elizabeth get her own life! I'm sure she'll survive," the man said to the female Hanna.

"You don't know that Nion!! We don't know what's going to happen to her!!" Hanna said to the male named Nion.

"Than to endanger her here...please let's have hope. She'll be the last of our race," Nion said.

Nion then approached Hana and the baby named Elizabeth.

"Eliza is going to be safe," he said smiling and kissing Hanna's forehead. Hanna began to have hope.

"O-okay, f-for Eliza," she said then placed the baby inside the pod. Nion operated the pod to be sent to a peaceful planet far away from this one.

The pod began bipping and bopping. Closing the hatch and starting to countdown. After the countdown the pod lifted up.

"Stay safe Eliza," was all the woman can say before the pod blasted off to space.

--TIME Skip--

The Grand Priest was going through his paperwork. Checking if there isn't any left until he heard a loud crash outside the palace.

He teleported outside to check what's going on. As he was looking he saw a crater. Inside the crater was a pod. A Saiyan pod to be precise.

He approached the pod  and was confused. How did it end up here?

He opened the hatch and found a crying Saiyan infant. He picked the infant to his arms and saw something written on the infants amour. Elizabeth...

Daishinkan's POV

As I was holding the crying infant name Elizabeth I checked of how she got here through my staff.

How sad. Her parents sent her away only to be killed. She got in a vortex which sent her here.

"Grand Priest!!" Zeno called from the inside. The Grand Priest fixed the mess and teleported inside with Elizabeth in his arms. They then approached the throne room.

"What was that noise?" the king asked. "And who is that?"

"A Saiyan pod landed here with this infant named Elizabeth," the GP explained in the easiest way possible.

"Oh"

"But I don't know where she shall go," the GP stated.

"Why don't you take her as your own. Your children were wanting a sibling after all," the king stated smiling.

"That is a good idea sire. I need to inform my wife first," the GP said looking at the child with loving eyes.

"Dada," the infant said cooing. The GP smiled in return.

"Elizabeth. What a mouthful name. How about Athena," the GP said which the little infant giggled at.

"You like it. So it's Athena Elizabeth Grand."

That's how it all started. It was sad but I'm glad I got the family I have now.

Instant out 😜