Haunted

3rd POV

All was quiet in the mansion except for the occasional tap of a tree branch hitting a window (Wow it sounds like I'm writing a poem) and the footsteps of the students walking around.

"I-is he gone?" Denki asked while looking from behind one of the doors that lead to the hallway.

"He looked pretty dumbfounded so I guess he didn't expect this either..." Tokoyami responded while examining the shattered object.

"COME FIGHT ME YOU FUCKING COWARD!!!!!" The pomeranian shouts at the air.

"Bakugou clam down!" Iida says while doing his hand gestures.

"I agree with him. you guys should really get him a muzzle." A soft yet eerie voice echoed through the hall sending shivers down everyone's spines.

"What the-" Mina was cut off when a  figure appeared in front of her. She jumped back in surprise.

"chille, I'm not gonna hurt you." The figure said while bending down and started to clean up the shattered pieces and dust.

The figure most definitely was a ghost. She had the same black eye's as Midoriya, except she was in a black cat outfit with her hair tied in a ponytail.

"W-what happened to Deku?" Uraraka asked while looking at the unconscious body still on Shoji's back. 

"Oh, don't worry you guys beat the game so his soul was returned to his body already," she said excitedly while finishing picking up and sweeping the remains, throwing them out through the window.

"................ game?" they said in unison.

"*sigh* Yes, game. Here, let me explain" she said while snapping her fingers and they were all teleported to the lobby of the house, where they first started.

"WHY THE HELL ARE WE HERE!?" Katsuki shouts

"For an explanation, if you were listing dumbass." The ghost sighed. He growled at her but kept quiet.

"Okay, so, when you guys trespassed on the property that's when the game began. The quirk surrounding this mansion had been man-made so it was programmed to shut off all quirks that went past the front gate. Then, at random it selected one person to take on the full effect of the quirk, which in your case was the green-haired fellow. It was then the ghost's job to kill all the players while protecting different items of the house before time ran out. Luckily for you guys, he slipped up while attacking and ended up ending the game himself." She said in a bored tone as if their lives weren't just on the line a few moments ago.

After a brief silence "Wait, how do you know all this?" The ghost seemed to flinch at this question.

"*Ahem*, well as you can see, I'm dead. So that means that me and my buddies lost the game." She said while looking down.

"Where are these buddies you speak of?" Tokoyami asked unfazed by the fact that she was dead.

She looked down while pointing at the decaying statues that stood at the entrance to the room where this whole mess started.

"S-so w-w-why arent y-you one of them?" Denki asked while hiding behind Kirishima.

"oh, well I was chosen to be the killer in our game and well... killed them."

Before anybody else could speak she started talking again "But! You guys are the first to actually beat the game! That means you get to go home in one piece!" She smiled lightly.

"But what about you? Kero" the frog girl asked.

The other female happily replied "Well since you beat the game all the lost souls here are now allowed to leave. That means I'll be leaving with my friends. That means you best be going cuz I waited 11 years for this!" She said while slowly turning more and more transparent.

Before she fully faded out other figures appeared next to her and they all said while smiling "You're all our heroes" and disappeared.

Then everything went black.

Izuku POV

I woke up with a start and widely looked at my surroundings. It looked like I was in my room. I had average clothes on and nothing looked out of place...

'I guess it was just a dream' I thought while laying back down in my bed. I placed my forearm on my eyes but felt something.

I lifted my arm to look at it had the words 'WINNER!' engraved in black. In a panic, I rushed down to the common area to see if anybody else was there too and could help me with the issue.

To my surprise, the entire class was downstairs. I asked them about the writing on my arm. Apparently, we all had something written there theirs that said 'SURVIVOR'.

They explained all that happened that night to me.

'So it wasn't a dream...'

I burst into tears, knowing that I would forever be haunted by the memory...

___

And so it ends. I had SO much fun writing this story! Sorry for the crappy ending but I needed to end it somehow and apparently I'm not very good at writing endings. I thank you all for reading it too! Your comments really make my day. I also hope you enjoyed reading the story too!

Have a spoopy day!