2

#

#"I do

#
"I do." I sadly smiled and left the car, leaving a very confused Changbin behind.
#

FELIX P.O.V

I got inside and hoped that my mom would already be upstairs so I could go to my room without any problems.

Just as I was halfway the stairs I suddenly heard her voice calling me from the kitchen.

"Felix, where were you? Not coming home? Not even leaving me a message to tell me that you were coming home later?" She asked me, clearly pissed off.

"Don't make a big deal about it mom, I was just watching a movie with Changbin."

"And why is that a reason for not letting me know where you were?" She came to the staircase, staring right in my eyes and I felt like she could see right through me, it felt like she could see that I was madly in love with my best friend, who just happens to be a boy.

"Don't take it so serious, I just forgot. It's not like I got raped or killed by some robbers." I rolled my eyes and turned my back to her, walking to my room.

"Lee Felix, come back right now or you are grounded for the rest of the week."

"Yeah whatever, it's not like I'm allowed to go outside anyway." I just kept walking and slammed my bedroom door shut behind me.

I opened my phone to see that Changbin had already messaged me so I opened our chat.

Binnie Hyung💕
Has my prince arrived or did the queen annoy you again ;)

Lix🍼💞
Oh shut up
I wouldn't be surprised if I have to do five extra prayers at the dinner table before we eat.

Binnie Hyung💕
Before you realise it you might become the priest of town
Knowing your mother, that will probably happen

Lix🍼💞
Fuck off

Binnie Hyung💕
Oh no!
Lixie cursed😮
Now I need to punish you😈

Lix🍼💞
SEO CHANGBIN
N O
I'M GOING TO DO MY HOMEWORK
BYE

I closed my phone, blushing like a madman.

I had just took out my math book when Changbin called me.

"Baby, I was just joking, please don't be mad at me."