Prolouge

One little thing could change everything. One small descion could change the future. Every choice has an effect. And that effect has an effect. It all has an effect! Every single second, the future is changing, possibly millions of dragons being effected! Almost everything every dragon does has the chance to make or break the world.

No one else knew that better than Clearsight. She was possibly the strongest pure-blood Nightwing the tribe had ever seen. And once upon a time, she saved Phyrria (from Darkstalker, for 2,000 years at least), helped Pantala survive, crossed the ocean; became the first dragon to ever cross the ocean in YEARS, locked up her evil physco soulmate, turned away from the idea of ending her somewhat(?) depressed self's life, said goodbye for like... forever to her two best friends and boyfriend, somehow didn't go insane juggling a social life, her friend Listener, her reckless boyfriend, school, her other friend Fathom's anxiety, her boyfriend's physco powers and his slightly crazy dad, being the queen's top seer AND a million futures tangled up inside her head at ALL times... Oh, and let's not forget that she did almost all of this at the same time! She's also one of the greatest mysteries of Phyrria and Pantala... One night she just disappeared off of Phyrria and never returned, leaving (almost?) no sign of where she had gone. Then one day she landed on Pantala, leaving everyone there wondering about where she had come from long after she was dead.
[I'm so sorry this paragraph was so long!]

But... What if, (almost) none of that ever happened? That could change everything! We already know what happened in reality when all of that DID happened... But what we don't know is what would happened if it didn't..... So this is that story, 2,000 years ago in an alternate universe; a story of a forgotten possibility. The story of Eclipse.
_______________________________________

Anyone have any thoughts on this chapter?