.01

Charli's POV

ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ, ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴍᴇɴᴛ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ꜱᴏᴜʟ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴏ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ. ɪ ʜɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ "ᴛᴇꜱᴛ 384" ɪɴᴄʀᴜꜱᴛᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴍ. ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴍᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ. ᴜɴᴛɪʟ, ᴀʟᴇx ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴊᴏʙ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱQᴜᴀᴅ. ɪ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʜᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ. ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ...

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Another day, another video. I'm the most organized of all the squad members. I alway have the cleanest room. 

But there's something I hate about myself.  The soul is still in my body, controlling me whenever they want to. I hate that. I know that my parents are still out there, searching for me. But I think i'm hidden well. I honestly hate this. The squad is so mean to me. But it's for the sake of my living. I went down, to prepare breakfast. Once I got down, I went to work.

 Once I got down, I went to work

Ahhh, the perfect golden color

and.......Done!!

I put the food on the table, smelling the delicious oder. 

Alex came down, in a yellow robe with gold incrusted on the sides.

"Gosh Charli, you didn't have to do all of this!!!" She said, smelling everything.

"Oh it's nothing." I said.

"I mean, nor me or the rest of the squad members could cook this!"

 I blushed for all the credit.

Alex kept talking about my food skills until the others came down.

"Wow, Charli! Did you make this?" Asked Jade, surprised I was actually useful. 

"that's amazing!" I heard Light say.

I looked at Light's Galaxy purple eyes. 

I blushed hard and stuttered a response,

"T-thank y-you Light." 

We all ate as Zach and Alex discussed video ideas. 

I stared at Light the whole time. His breezy hair flew in all directions.

I finished my breakfast, it was as good as it looked. 

I went to my room to get ready for the day.

I curled my silky orange hair, and put on my orange school uniform looking outfit

I twirled around, and collapsed on my bed. Feeling the soft covers under me.

"This is going to be a perfect day." I think, getting up from the bed.

I skipped off to our college, while the others were waiting for me outside.

"Jeez, why do you look like a million suns?" Drake asked sarcastically. 

"I don't know." I said, answering happily.

"Well, I think It's cute." Light said putting his hand on my shoulder.

I turned into a living, breathing, HEART EMOJI!!

I screamed and ran as fast as a lightning bolt. 

"Did I do something wrong?" Light asks, confused.

"I think Charli likes you," Zach said nudging light.

"Stop it! We are just friends!" Yelled Light.

I heard light scream the words, and it made a dent in my heart. I sighed, and the stupid soul talked in my mind:

"See? I told you. He'll never love you. I won the bet!" 

That just made me feel worse, I wasn't looking where I was going, and I was in the middle of the street.

Last thing I knew, I was looking up to car headlights and honks, and the squad was screaming my name....

___________________________________________________________________________

T.B.C.......