Show me love

First I'd like to start off by saying I hope you enjoy the book and if you do please vote and comment. Message me if you want to see anything in particular, please be specific.

Enjoy 😊

Y/N
Kentrell been at the studio and on that mf game playing 2k and fortnite all week, and it's starting to piss me off. It's like I don't exist anymore. I made my way downstairs and stood in front of him.

"Yo bae move." I know this dent head no condom using ass nigga did not just push me out the way. "Aye slime kill that pussy ass nigga." He screamed to his friends. I scoffed and straddled his lap. "Gimme a kiss." I whined.

He gave me a peck on the lips and moved his arms and head around me. "Say bae, move before you kill me." He whispered. I rolled my eyes and started kissing on his neck. "Say bae, move!!!" He slightly yelled.

"Oh hell naw." I say getting up from him. I walk over and unplug the TV and his game. "Say slime, what type of shit you on?" He yelled standing up, throwing his controller on the couch.

"The fuck you mean "what type of shit I'm on" you act like I'm not even here most of the time." "Y/N... I know damn well you didn't unplug my game for some damn attention." "I sure did." I smirked.

He just glared at me, clenching his jaw. "Nigga, the fuck you looking at? You mad cause I unplugged yo game?" "Aye bruh, you on thin ice rn." He said through gritted teeth.

"NO. YOU ON THIN ICE CAUSE YOU ACT LIKE YOU CANT SPEND TIME WIT ME, but it's ok I'll just go somewhere else to get some of the attention I deserve." I smirked devilishly.

I went to grab my purse and keys but I felt a strong hand grip my wrist.

He pulled me to him then he gripped my neck and backed me into a wall. Oh look there a puddle in my panties.

Imma play wit him and see how this goes. I rolled my eyes to get a reaction. "Say girl, why you keep playing wimme." He said gripping tighter.

I stayed quiet and just starred at him. "Aight, bet." He said before throwing me over his shoulder. (You're like 5'2 and he's 5'8)

Smut warning ⚠️

He carried me upstairs and literally threw me on the bed. "All yo shit better be off by the time I come back." He walked out the room and stripped into my lace bra and panties.

He came back in only in his boxers. Damn he fine as hell, why would I ever leave him. He got on the bed and hovered over me.

"Im finna teach you a lesson." Was all he said before he started kissing on my neck, down to to my chest, then to my stomach.

He took off my panties and placed my thighs on his shoulders. Then he started eating me like no tomorrow.

"Oh my god, fuck." I moaned when he stuck his tongue in my entrance. Ion know about y'all but this nigga tongue long as hell.

I started shaking so i was about to cum. I was almost there but he stopped. I closed my eyes and groaned. "I know damn well you didn't- OH FUCK."

He rammed himself inside of me, pounding like a hammer. "UGH DADDY STOP." I screamed. "Nah, you wanna raise yo voice and roll yo eyes and shit, I'm giving you a chance to." He said grabbing my neck.

I tried my muffle my moans, BIG MISTAKE.

He held my legs up and started going even fucking harder. "UGH, FUCK*gasp* SHIT." I screamed as my eyes rolled back.

"What's my fucking name." He said calmly as he pushed my legs back to my head and kissed me.

"DADDY." I moaned. "Say that shit again." He moaned as I clenched around him. "DADDY." I said again.

"FUCK IM CUMMING." I screamed. "AAH SHIT, ME TOO." He moaned. He pulled out and came on my stomach.

He gave me a kiss on my forehead. "You love me?" He asked. "Yes." "Good." He said as he went to run some bathe water.

Wassup😁✌️I hoped you liked it kinda freaky😗