YT Prank pt. 2

Smut warning ⚠️

"Nah, but fr tho. You went too far." He grabbed my neck and pushed me against the shower wall. "Now I gotta punish you." He whispered.

He kissed on my neck as if he was kissing my lips. His left arm still around my neck as his right arm held on to the wall.

I moaned loudly when he found my sweet spot which made him chuckle lowly. Then his teeth found their way in my skin.

I bit my lip as he set me on the bench that's built in the shower we have.

He kissed down to my plump breast, then down to my stomach

He kissed down to my plump breast, then down to my stomach. Then he stopped to look up at me.

"Baby, please!!!" I whined. He nodded his head and WENT. TO. WORK.

"FUCK!!!" I screamed. He stuck his middle finger in me while he ate and whew chile, that shit right there. 😅

He started going fast asf and I clenched around his fingers, which made him chuckle again.

"Make sure you do that on my dick too." He laughed. "Boy I'll do whatever you want just fuck me already!!!"

"Say less." He flipped me over on the bench on my knees with my ass sticking out. "Baby." He said huskily. "Yes daddy?" I whimpered.

"Put a arch in ya back ma." I arched my back deeply as he slip into me.

"Fuck!" I yelled. That was his motivation to speed up. He was giving me deep, fast, long strokes. I clenched around him like he asked me to earlier.

"Say bae, ian tryna get you pregnant." He moaned. "I already got 6 kids."

I rolled my eyes at the thought of his baby mothers. They all fight over the dumbest shit😒.

I was brought outta my thoughts when he went a lil too deep. "Shit trell." I moaned. He slapped my ass hard.

"That's not my name, what's my name?" He asked but it was more like a command.

"Daddy." "I'm sorry what was that?" "Daddy." I said a lil louder. He mumbled a light 'mmmhhmm' and slowed down his strokes, indicating he was about to cum.

"Daddy ima bout to cum." "Shit me too lil mama." "SHIT!!!" We both moaned loudly together.

We both panted loudly as he pulled out and came on my ass. He wiped off with a towel and plopped on the bench next to me.

"Maybe I should came in you so I can have a 7th kid." "BOY." I yelled hitting his chest.

I love this goofy ass nigga.