Jealousy Can Break Things Apart

Basketball love

Chapter 13: jealousy can break things apart

==================

While Kuroshi and Kanami were bringing water bottles for the team, Kanami's phone rang "go answer that. I'll bring the water bottles for the team" Kuroshi said "are you sure ?" Kanami asked. Kuroshi nodded, taking the water bottles from Kanami and went to the gym.

When Kuroshi entered the gym, she bumped into Kagami. Luckily, she didn't drop all the water bottles "ah ! Sorry, Kuroshi. Have you seen Tora ?" Kagami asked "she went to answer her phone" Kuroshi answered "ok thanks" he patted her head and left the gym.

"Ok. Stop apologizing, I forgive you" Kanami told who was on the other line of the call "your sweet sometimes, you know that ?" She laughed then blushed "what do you mean I fell in love with you again ? I didn't love you that way in the first place" she said "your so weird, Tatsuya" her phone suddenly got snatched away "hey !" She turned around to see Kagami.

"Tora ? Are you still there ? Tora" Himuro said from the other line. Kagami looked at Kanami's phone then her "To-" Kagami hanged up "Oi ! What are you doing !?" Kanami yelled "well, I was going to check if your ok. But it turns out that you were flirting with him" he said "what's it to you !? You hate him. But that doesn't mean that I should too !!" She yelled.

"Give me back my phone" she tried to take her phone from his hand but he lift it up "so that you would call Tatsuya again ? No way in hell !" He glared "give it back" she got closer to him and he lift it up higher "no" he said. They suddenly realized how their faces were close and their eyes widen.

He stepped away from here blushing "here" he tossed the phone and she caught it "talk to him as much as you like, I don't care anymore" he walked back to the gym "Taiga..." she said "sometimes I want to understand you better"

She went to the gym and sat on the bench sighing "Kanami-chan, Kisina-chan called and said that we should go to practice" Kuroshi sat next to her "nah I think I'll skip today" Kanami said "but Akisha-chan will be mad if you skip practice" Kuroshi said "I have a lot in my head right now. I'm going for a walk" Kanami stood up and left.

While Kanami was taking a walk, her phone rang. She pulled it out and saw the ID caller "Tatsuya" she whispered, she sighed, hanged up, and put the phone in her pocket again "what do I do to make them get along again ?" She thought.

She then spotted two girls fighting over a boy. The boy seems to get annoyed and placed his hands on each of their shoulder "hey, why don't we have lunch together ? Please don't fight, we are friends after all" he smiled at them and the girls huffed then agreed.

"Hmmm" Kanami thought for a second then her lips formed a smirk. She pulled out her phone and started texting.

Kagami, who was whipping his face with a towel, heard his phone beep. He opened it and found a text from Kanami "meet me in the public court near the stadium" he read the text then smiled "you finally left that idiot I see" Kagami said then stood up "Kagami-kun, where are you going ? The match against Yosen is tomorrow" Riko called "I have something to do" Kagami said.

Himuro, who was about to leave the locker room, picked up his phone to call Kanami again. But got a text from her instead "I'm sorry for hanging up.
Meet me in the public court near the stadium" he read the text, he chucked them smiled.

When Kagami reached the public court, he sat on the bench waiting for Kanami. He smirked when he heard footsteps near him "ah ! Got over that id- YOU !?" He looked at Kanami, but only saw Himuro "you ?" Himuro's eye twitched.

"What are you doing here !? Tora called me ! She called you !? No ! She called me !!" They yelled at each other at the same time.

"I called you both" a person, who was standing between them, said "Tora ?!" They looked at her surprised "what ? I thought you texted me to hang out" Kagami said "and I thought you wanted to go on a date with me" Himuro said and that made Kagami pop a vein "you Bastard !" He grabbed Himuro's collar.

"Stop it you two !" Kanami broken them apart "I just want to hang out with you guys before the match. You know, like we used to do" she said.
Kagami and Himuro glanced at each other then looked away "fine" they huffed.

Kanami smiled and started to run "ok ! Let's go !" She laughed "wait ! Tora !!" Kagami yelled and ran after her, Himuro chuckled and followed them. When Himuro reached to where Kagami was, Kanami was nowhere to be seen "where's Tora ?" He asked "I don't know ! She just disappeared !" Kagami panicked.

"What ?!" Himuro yelled "we have to look for her" he said "yeah, but where !?" Kagami said "maybe behind
You" a voice said behind Kagami "Gwa !" Kagami yelled, Himuro only flinched surprised. They looked behind Kagami and saw Kanami laughing "you guys were panicking like if I got lost" she laughed "don't do that again !" They glared at her "sorry sorry" she started walking but her waist got pulled by Kagami " your not going anywhere without us" he said "then how am I suppose to walk if your holding me like this ?" She glared.

"Yeah Taiga, let her go" Himuro said "shut up, Tatsuya" Kagami said. Himuro gave his back to Kanami then carried her legs "ok, now we can go" he smirked. Kagami laughed and they started walking "Oi ! Put me down !" Kanami yelled.

Time Skip

They soon found themselves wondering in town with Kanami walking between Kagami and Himuro "man, I'm hungry" Kagami patted his stomach "you'll get fat someday, Taiga" Himuro said "Oi !" Kagami pop a vein "ma, ma Taiga, Tatsuya. We will go to Maji Burger, my treat" Kanami smiled "well, Taiga can pay for his mountain of burgers" Himuro said "I swear ! I'm going to freaking kill you someday !" Kagami tried to punch him and Kanami was blocking him.

"Calm the hell down, Taiga !" She yelled "and you.." She linked her arm with Himuro's "stop bothering him" she said. Himuro stared at her for a while then smiled. Kagami glared at Himuro then looked away "hey, don't think I forgot about you" Kanami linked her other arm with Kagmai's.

When they went to Maji Burger, they met Alex there "oh, I see you all getting along" Alex smiled. Kanami nervously laughed as she felt an electric line between Kagami and Himuro "I'll go buy the burgers, be right back" Kanami said and went to order with Alex. Himuro patted Kagami on his shoulder, Kagami looked at him and Himuro nodded at the door. They both walked out of the building.

"I don't want you with Tora anymore" Himuro said once they reached the public court "ha ! Over my dead body" Kagami said "face it Taiga, she's way happier with me. She is going to leave Seirin and comes to Yosen" Himuro said "plus, you don't have any feelings for her"

"What if I do !?" Kagami snapped "right after this night, you won't be seeing Tora again" Himuro said "she only loves me" he smirked. Kagami gritted his teeth "you....BASTARD !!" Kagami pulled his collar and punched his face "punching I see, two can play this game" Himuro punched Kagami, they started fighting until someone pulled Kagami's arm "stop it !" And that person accidentally got punched.

"Itai" Kanami was sitting on the floor, holding her cheek "oh god ! Tora, I'm so sorry" Kagami kneeled next to her "see what you did, idiot !?" Himuro yelled "me !? Your the one who started all this !!" Kagami yelled back "shut up !" Kanami stood up "today was suppose to be our friendship anniversary for your information ! I'm trying to fix the problem between all of us ! But you two act like a bunch of jerks !!" Kanami snapped.

"Started tomorrow, I'll be moving in with Kuroshi and I don't want any of you talk to me again !" She yelled "good luck in killing each other at the match tomorrow ! Cause I won't be there !" After that, she ran away "I knew it, once something been broken, it can't be fixed" she thought. But what she does not know, that Jealousy can break things apart.