Lingering Kiss

A/N: And here is the lemon you've all been waiting for. Now this takes place after The Matchmaking Car and before The Ball Pit Car. It was really tricky trying to figure out how the two of them would do it together. But, after closely examining their characters, I was able to finish the job. And, if any reader happens to have a DeviantArt account, I would like to ask if it's possible for them to make a comic about it. I would like it so much if that was possible. If not, then I hope you enjoyed this anyway. :)

This was the first night of the rest of their lives. Or, at least it would be if this marriage was true. When Tulip and Bryce came into the room and read Des' invitation, they were under the impression that they had to get married to open the door in front of them. But after they said their vows and exited, they realized the ruse. But Des made his purpose quite clear.

"You kids are growing and getting wiser. And if that's all that matters, how can it be fake?"

How, indeed? Tulip couldn't deny the progress she and Bryce made with each other. Although, she still had her worries. She knew from experience how fragile marriage is. What scared her was the possibility that she could end up just like them. But Bryce put all that to rest with his words.

"Maybe nobody has a prefect love story. In fact, there were a few times that my parents argued like yours did. But at the end of the day, they still loved each other, because they knew each other. I'm willing to bet your parents knew each other, too. They may not have been happy together like the way you wanted. But in some way, I know they are happy together still, because they had you. Love and relationships? These things take time and risk to find that right person. And it may not always work out, but it's the best thing you could do in your life. Same goes for trust, too. And right now, there's no one else that I trust more than you, Tulip."

Having been told such beautiful words, Tulip couldn't hold her tears nor her feelings at bay any longer. It was there that she and Bryce made the second kiss, their first being just after their vows. She could still think about how warm his body felt when her hands caressed it. It was all Tulip could think about, even as she laid on the bed beside him.

Tulip and Bryce had entered the Graph Car just after their "marriage". From there, they had to figure out how to get the graph line on which they stood up to the Rest and Relaxation portion of it. It turned out there was quite an emphasis to it, which was to be expected. And the setup looked as though it was tailored precisely for their needs. It held a small couch that doubled as a trundle with a table and lamp combo beside it with a red chair on the adjacent side of it (Tulip occupied the bed with Bryce). And Penny was sleeping on Bailey's lap on the chair alongside Ava with Atticus and Rexy sleeping at their feet with the dinosaur inadvertently brushing Atticus' fur backwards and One-One sleeping on the table, if one can believe it. Still, all the comfort this car had to offer wasn't enough for Tulip.

She couldn't get over how Bryce's body felt when they kissed the second time. Tulip looked down to her hands, still tingling from the sensation of his skin. It was rough like sandstone, and yet it was so gentle, and the kiss they shared was just as passionate. She didn't know why, but Tulip felt the urge— no. The need to get more out of those feelings. They were practically an addiction already. In fact, she pictured him feeling her own body again.

Tulip moaned softly as his own sensation started to overwhelm her skin. She felt it as he gently rubbed his hands on her temple and then her chest. Her moans grew louder and louder as her hands began to act on their own, attempting to draw them closer to her body and enabling them to rub her the way she wanted them to.

"Please... don't stop... give me more..."

In accordance, his hands began to roam all over her supple assets. And especially as they rubbed on the very tips of her chest, Tulip began to moan loudest she could. She reveled in such bliss she never knew before. Sadly, it couldn't last. She began to hear a different sound not too far away.