day1 - movies and cuddles

it was snowing outside, the streets of the city were illuminated with christmas lights, their bright colour warming up the hearts of the ones who celebrated he holidays. Sokka loved christmas, he was an enthusiast of this holiday and nothing could make him happier that buying gifts and wrapping up presents. he was at the local supermarket, looking for some cocoa powder and marshmallows in order to sit down and watch a crappy hallmark christmas movie. after picking up all the ingredients he needed, and a few more supplies just in case, he walked back to his appartement where his boyfriend was waiting for him. he took time to admire the people, laughing and smiling, looking at the decorations that made the city so vibrant.

back home, he took off his coat and boots before being kindly welcomed by Zuko with a kiss on his cheek.
"you took forever i missed you." he said.
"at least i got the stuff!" Sokka smiled, giving him a bag with what was needed for the hot chocolate.
"great! i got a movie picked out already." Zuko blushed.
"which one?"
"the one with the lady in red and the man in green."
"oh yea a classic." he laughed.
they went to the kitchen and heated up some milk, then putting in some cacao powder and the marshmallows of course. Zuko liked to add a peppermint candy cane in his, he said it added more flavour. they went to the couch, under warm fluffy blankets and played the movie.
it was nothing too interesting, like any hallmark movie really. the story of a guy falling i'm love with a girl and then there's a miscommunication problem that could be relatively easy to fix however for dramatic purposes they will stretch it out, and then boom happy ending. however as cliche as this may be, Sokka loved them. Zuko knew this and it was a tradition to watch one movie per week.

"wait but this doesn't even make sense!" Zuko yelled.
"babe this is literally intended for cinematic purposes."
"this is the dumbest cinematic purpose i've seen in my entire life."
"well get ready because all the movies are the same." Sokka joked.
"how many is there?"
"over fifty."
"i will literally never make it out alive." Zuko said, throwing himself in Sokka's arms.
"you're so dramatic."
"my acting is still better than theirs."
they both laughed and watched the rest of the movie cuddling.
snow was still falling down outside, a lot heavier than this morning. Zuko and Sokka were warm inside, in each other's arms, their hot coco almost finished.