Chapter 1

Y/n POV

Argghhhhhhhhh *alarm noise*. I got up and yawned as i got up to get ready for another day of school . you may be asking why did you give up your throne or how old exactly are you now? Okay well first i gaved it up to youngest brother because i wanted to peruse my dreams of being a kpop star. My biggest inspiration was Hyori i admired her alot while i was younger. But ofc as a princess well queen i had alot of arranged marriage but i rejected every single one of them because they had a big reputation on being womanizer, sexist, and more. Oh and the answer to the second one is actually 20 years old. Anyways i got to get ready for the first day today i go to a privite art school and yes im still rich im worth a billion but im not one of those spolied brats my brother still gives me income and money for this because he knew its my dream afterall i have a caring younger brother that i am in good terms in unlike my younger sis she actually married one of those guys and became queen of that country. Ok enough about me (A/n: That was some back ground info just incase you wanted to know and all).

***

Wow.... I can't belive it. There are some senior artists that still go to this school and rookies and yes im a rookie lol. Agh i need to get ready for first period. I looked around the school to see if i can find anyone help luckily i bumped into this dude i looked at him and game him a fake smile and question him "Excuse me sir but where is my first period at". I say as i could see the look at his face it was blank but also a slight smirk. Wait a min is this dude from Bangtan Sonyeondan?  Um... What's his name ??? Uhhhhh...... Jimin no.... Um..... Jin.... No stoll not it. Ah V/Taehyung. Wait he prombly thinks im a fan. "Can i see your schedule?" He then ask. I looked up at him slightly giving him my schedule He then takes it and looks at it while exclaiming "Woah we have the same schedule your in all the classes i am" i look at him smiling thinking to myself i must stay mysterious i don't want to be discovered and hated by all their fans.
I quickly grabbed my schedule from him and not daring to look back into i bump into someone i looked up seeing a girl with short hair umm... What's her name she must be a rookie or a trainee she then looks at me eying me up and down before saying "Um...you should watch where you are going don't you know i will be the biggest outselling artist and u will want to buy all my paintings it will be in america museums everyone just not on display". I looked at her with displeased look as i said "You are very right i should watch where im going or i might be running into a snobby person". She looked at me with irritation as she left the office as i am going into now. This is gonna be a very long day

??? POV

Ugh that b**** i will make her life a living h*** ugh she will pay for what she has done to me i hope whatever company she's under gets flunked and don't do well and go out of businesses soon i will buy that businesses and turn it to my art sellings and be a very famous painter in south korea mhahaha

End of ??? POV