Chapter 8 (Finale): 3 HOURS

[This wattpad story is based on the Author's film project as requirement in PI 100 written by yours truly on September 2013. This story contains
(T)-THEMES,
(L)-LANGUAGE,
(V)-VIOLENCE,
(S) - SEX,
(H)-HORROR and
(D)-DRUGS
which is not suitable for young readers]

*************
DISCLAIMER:
All characters and situations appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or any institutions is purely coincidental.
************

This chapter contains:
(T) - Theme
(L) - Language
(V) - Violence
....................
....................
....................
....................

At the Investigation Bureau Headquarters:

"I see... Okay... Don't stress yourself detective... You should rest..." - he replied then smiles and keep going...

Detective Dominic gets up to use the bathroom and as he enter the said room, he removed his earpods and throws to the trash bin then smashed the wall tiles for couple of times...

*****
Dominic's POV:
What the fvçl< are you doing Amsterdam!! You like to play huh? I'll play with you then... Get ready!
*****

A few moments later, detective Dominic returns to his working station after using the restroom...

Meanwhile, Detective JM also returned to his working station... The young man was pissed because he still can't find his phone... Sighs as he take a seat...

Then his buddy, detective Arkansas approached him and said: "Hey! Did you find it already? --- I mean your phone..?"

JM replied, he said: "Not yet bro... I completely forgot where I put that fvčl<ing phone!!!"

"I see... Just try to find it again.. It's somewhere..." - Detective Arkansas replied then leave...

JM then open his desktop computer to encode... He grab a pen and bond paper and draw something on it but cramples the paper and throws it to the trash bin a few moments later... After that, the young man decided to go to the roofdeck and get some fresh air and as he gets up, he accidentally stepped on something... The young man look down and surprised to see his lost phone... He felt relieved after finding it...

"I finally found you after **d damn hours!!!" - he said as he grab his phone on the floor then checked if he received any calls or texts before going to roofdeck...

Detective Arkansas calls Maryland after he saw JM going upstairs... He gave her a secret task...

......
......

Timecheck is now 12:14PM
Meanwhile at the Ildefonso Residence

[Incoming Call: Detective Arkansas]

**Maryland answers the phone...

"Yes detective..." - the young said.

"Maryland...  Can I ask you a favor?" - said the detective..

"Sure! What is it?" - the young lady replied..

Maryland steps away from her two sisters Mississippi and Megabyte for them not to hear what they are talking about.

Mississippi quickly follows her sister because she's curious to what they are talking about but Maryland avoided her and run going to her bedroom...