Chapter 1 - Escape Pod Crash

*Third person POV*

Henry could believe it,his buddy....died.He could hold it anymore and soon tears were forming in his eyes.For some reason there was something he never felt before 'Ugh what the heck?' Henry thought 'How could this happen ? Poor Charles,he was too innocent to just die like that !' then covered his face for like 1 minute and stared at Charles grave as he was thinking back of what happened.The Toppads space station exploded and escape pods were landing on earth with the survivors,including him.

But little did he know......

Charles actually made it just in time ! But the explosion made his escape pod fly with higher speed then the other pods which caused him to be hit in the head and passed out.Then It landed in a random city which few heard about,break a house and crashed another house destroying one room only.

Two besties and roommates,were heading back to their home after hours of shopping in the mall.They were talking about the new video game console they just got,but when they arrived...

"*le gasp* WHAT THE FUCK !??!?!?!?!" both suddenly screamed.

It looked like something literally broke their house ! The two were shocked,speechless and scared at the same time.After 10 seconds of silence "Whoa we should see what happened there !" one of them said, "Yeah,I mean who the heck even dare to steal from us !" the other said.
They quickly get in,one ran in the living room which seemed the most damaged.

"WhAAAAAAA-" she said while seeing the source of the crash.

"what now..HOLY SHIT WHAT !?!?" the other said while heading there too.

It has a fricking escape pod.Into their fricking living room !! It wasn't expected to see THAT then it came to what the heck broke their house,they were so shocked that the only thing they said were "WHAAT" while screaming at each other with their hands up for the next other 10 seconds.

"OOkkay we should find out who the what escape pod visitor is !" one said.

"Dammit I'm pretty sure they are around here by now !"

"If they really were then tell me why the pod's door isn't open yet ?!"

"Oh..but still they can get out and close the door behind them so what's your point ?"

"Whaever ! Quick,grab the baseball bats cuz the what knows with who are we dealing with !"

They got the bats and were slowly heading to the escape pod,scared as heck.One of them took a look on the doors window.

"Oh my god !"

"What ?"

"Whoever this is,it looks like he needs help !" they said while opening the pods door."Hey are you alright ?!" they got next to him droping the bat in the process.

"Are you forgetting that we supposed to defend ourselves with the baseball ba--"

"Are you what serious right now Sophie ?! That's a person like us not a alien but most importantly he could die so we better call an ambulance !!"