16❣

(Warning⚠️ this chapter only has some useless adulty and sensless and dump shit)

TAEHYUNG'S POV
Jungkook smirked resting both his hands on my thighs. He shoved his hands up my pants, allowing his cold fingers to glaze over my body. I gave him a slight kick on his knee. "W-what the fuck do tou think you're doin?!?" I whisper yelled at him with a frantic look on my face.

"Taking banana milk" he replied with a sheepish smile. Suddenly, taking my clothed member into his mouth, sucking through the fabric soaking it in saliva. I was getting impatient second bt second. Me being impatient gave a small jerk to my member upwards which made some of the stationarys on the table fall and also some weird gazes at me.

I was trying hard not to let out any noises. I always wanted this from him, I always did then why do I not want it right now? Something is wrong with me....

The thing is that I usually had self control over myself and I'm the one who usually does all the teasing, but the fact that this gorgeous boy looking at me with wide doe eyes, saliva dripping from his mouth on sicking my clothed member was just too much for me to handle. The younger now rubbed his own crotch on my leg, this was making me loose my minds. All I wanted to do was harshly pull him by his hair and force my dick into his mouth. But I couldn't since there are people around me.

"F-fu-" I was about to moan as he yanked my zipper down. He really knows how to use his tongue, making me almost throw my head back in pleasure.

My lips looked like they were about to bleed from biting so hard, face flushed and knuckles white from how hard I was trying to hide the sinful act happening under the table. I gulped making Seojoon ask "Is there anything wrong with the presentation Mr Kim?" I couldn't take it anymore.

 I gulped making Seojoon ask "Is there anything wrong with the presentation Mr Kim?" I couldn't take it anymore

"Y-your pl-an approved" I mentally curse myself for stuttering.

Everyone had left the meeting except me and Jungkook who was still under the table, who had eventually come out after I had cummed. His face was red and sweaty from sitting under the table, my cum dripping slowly from his mouth. I sighed at my own pants soaked with my cum and his saliva

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Never did the little Young Tae know that there was oil on the wheel of his chair. But Taehyung didn't get up even after Jungkook got up. The younger was confused, he just wanted to make the blonde stand. Jungkook was panting hard catching breath, he being a genius fake fainted, Taehyung stood to help Jungkook.

But all of a sudden, he was taken away along with the revolving chair greased by the oil. Jungkook who had fainted on the floor instantly woke up just to clap and laugh like a baby.

Taehyung being an amazing skater had balance and managed to jump off the chair, while it kept moving in a fast pace and finally broke the glass in front. The room was a whole disaster.

The last time the glass wall broke was when Namjoon was having phone sex with Jin and unconciously took the emergency hammer and hit the glass in excitement.

Jungkook who couldn't handle the fun he was having was rolling on the floor laughing. "Poor glass its seriously injured, shall we take it to the hospital?" Jungkook joked at Taehyung whose face immediately turned into a crimson shade from anger.

He was walking slowly yet in a dangerous look towards Jungkook.
"So"
"So"
"So you were luring me into this and then.. then put me in trouble?!" Taehyung growly at the younger who instantly hugged the blonde, fake crying.

"I'm- I'm so sorry" *sniffle* "I hate you so much" his eyes were teary and red but was just acting which poor Taehyung believed.
"Huh?! What happened?" The elder asked confused. Jungkook banged on Taehyung's chest yelling "I HATE YOU HATE YOU SO MUCH LIKE SO SO SO SOO MUCH"
Jungkook continued banging hard, hitting and smashing.

"You're hitting right on my heart kookie" Taehyung said clenching his chest as if its injured. "Y-yes I'm hitting yours coz I'm lacking it and you're the one who stole it without my permission"

Taehyung's brain was like it had been mixed in a grinder and everything around him is weird and wrong. The elder blonde hugged back the younger, calming him down.

"You stole my heart, you stole it YOU THIEF!! And you ask me why I'm banging on yours!?! HOW RUDE OF YOU!?! I love you" Tears were flowing from Jungkook's eyes like a river.

All Taehyung did at this sentence was scratch his unitchy head.

"Uh huh huh?? I thought you hated gays?" The elder asked confused. "Y-yes I did hate them, but you're an exception, I love you" Jungkook said putting on a fake smile over the fake cry.

TAEHYUNG'S POVFirst of all I have to make sure if he is drunk or not, or else why would he say something so ridiculous and make me so happy

TAEHYUNG'S POV
First of all I have to make sure if he is drunk or not, or else why would he say something so ridiculous and make me so happy. Or -oh shit- is he acting or something?! aaah no way he cant act crying like this, it looks perfectly real, atleast I hope so.

Yeah so to confirm if he is drunk or not, I bend a bit to sniff his mouth since he was shorter than me. But he.. he... he kissed me all of a sudden, that wasn't even my intension. I disconnected my lips and just to see Jungkook sucking normal air. I chuckled at this cutie, looks like I'm his first, he looked down in embarrassment. I kissed him and he did back, his hands cupping my neck and my hands pulling his waist closer making our lower body stick to each other, I was really loving this.

****TIME SKIP****

JUNGKOOK'S POV
"Omo omo omo omo" I was screaming crushing the pillows on the bed. I couldn't believe this...
I never expected myself to fake cry so amazingly. I look at the mirror infront of me and pat myself in proudness. I love hobi hyung so much. His plan worked out so good like a miracle. Well, I'm not so happy on being kissed by Mr Kim after all he has kissed many people.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

I'm so lazy plus My exams going on.

Peeps all kinds of motivation are accepted even through pms
dont forget to vote and comment💖💖
Love all of ya😘😘

Peeps all kinds of motivation are accepted even through pmsdont forget to vote and comment💖💖Love all of ya😘😘