My eyes, your eyes.

My name is Gabriella Green. Im the new student at this university in Japan. Im trying to be a writer for all genders and kinds. My hair is black, my eyes are light brown, I'm little, I have freckles and I love to wear sweaters and shorts with cute tights and sneakers.

It was my first day. I have met some new girls in my class, they were nothing special so I felt kinda left out. Our next class was gymnastics. I was heading to the bathhouse running because I was late when I bump with a tall girl.

Me: Sorry I...

I looked up and I saw a tomboyish girl with short blonde hair, deep blue eyes, tall and dressing a coat with a number on it, probably one of the coats they give you when you are making a team.

Haruka: Its okay little one, let me help you.

She took my hand. As soon as she did I felt a shiver coming down my spine. Her hand was sweaty but it was okay.

Me: Thanks and sorry again...

Haruka: Whats your name?

Me: I'm Gabriella Green...and you are?

Haruka: Haruka Tenoh, pleasure.

Me: Sorry..Im kinda late...

Haruka: Oh, sorry, see ya then.

She winked as she turned and left.

That...was a strange moment...but I felt my face burning. She is so pretty...

I was always thinking about her, all class, even when I got home.

I looked at my hand, I could still feel her sweaty touch on it.

The next day, I put on my favorite perfume, my cat sweater, my black shorts and my tights with a cat face on them. My sneakers were next to my door so I put them quickly.

After my first class, I decided to go and meet my dance class friends. I really like to dance hip hop so yesterday I went to my first hip hop class and made a few friends.

A few minutes had pass when I see Haruka passing with another girl. That girl had green curly hair, tall, greenish eyes, a uniform and shoes with a little bit of heel.

Me: Who is she?

Friend: Her name is Michiru Kaioh, she is in arts.

Michiru...the look very close....maybe Michiru is her girlfriend...

I decided to stop looking at them and talk more to forget.

Haruka: Gaby-chan!

I heard someone screaming my name. It was Haruka. And now, what should I do?!

She left Michiru talking with some other people and ran to me.

Me: Hey Haruka-senpai...

Haruka: Hey, how are you?

Me: Good, and you?

Haruka: Kinda tired, I had a race yesterday.

Me: Do you ride motorcycles?

Haruka: Yeah, I love to ride, feel the wind on my face and the adrenalin, and of course feeling great for winning.

Me: That's great! I bet you are really good at that.

Haruka: You can go and see me training one day, what you think?

Me: S-Sure, why not?

Haruka: Here, this is my number, call me anytime or message me when you want to go to my train, I take you there.

Me: Thanks, I will send you a message then.

The bell rang, we said goodbye and she left with that girl.

I didn't had the courage to ask if Michiru was her girlfriend. I bet she is.

When I got home I decided to send her a message.

Haruka-senpai, can I go with you to your train tomorrow?

I send it. I was so nervous and anxious...

Five minutes had pass and my phone buzzed.

Sure, I pick you up 13:35.

Oh my God! I'm really going to see Haruka training on her motorcycle!

I was so happy I barley slept that night.

What will happen in the next morning?