ImposterCyan ReaderxCrewmate White

As my dear @SpookiQueen as explained to me. White has a crown and the Space dog, You, Cyan, have the space dog as well, but the Chaps containment Centre. Now, enjoy!

I added a plot twist to it, to spice things up if you don't mind..

Nobody's POV
As you made your way through Cafeteria, and to medbay. You noticed a certain someone all alone scanning. Of course it was a free kill, but you were the type to set up plans. You searched around then found a blinking red light on the camera on the nearby wall. You waved at it, then turned around to enter med bay. This was a good moment to have two people say your clear, if you were maybe thought of acting sus.

"Oh! hey.." Dark green greeted you as you entered the empty room, his scanning finished and he stepped off it. You waved,

"Hey Dark green, oh you scanned? Well your clean. Unlucky for me, I already scanned.. and no one saw, can ya clear for me?" You questioned with an tone.

He nodded, then heading out. Perfect, now two people would probably help you get out of messy cases if anyone try's to get you voted out. Or Um..
one person.

You took out a pad and turned off the lights, then you vented to Security and killed off the person at cameras, cleaned you self off then vented to Electric and acted like you were doing lights. Your dog on the other hand was at Cafeteria, waiting for you, you told him to stay there because you were planning to murder that day.

As you entered cafe to collect your dog. You noticed another dog playing with them. And a sudden someone was playing with the two dogs. White.

"Oh! Hey Cyan!" His voice called out to you. You quickly walked over there, and your dog ran up to your lap and was trying to jump on you.

Y/N's POV
You and white laughed at how the dog seemed to miss you, like you were gone for years, but you were only gone for a few hours.

Well, he does have one eye so-

"Hey um, Cyan? Mind if I ask a question?" White's voice suddenly was heard through your throughs.

You nodded, squatting down next to him and pet the two dogs.

"Mind explaining the venting? From medbay?"
You froze.

He saw you?
Wait-
You had a crush on him this could ruin every chance you had with him!

No
No
No
No
No!

"PFFFTT-"
What-
His laughter filled the room.

"HAHAHAH! Im just kidding! Jeez I never seen you so tense! Dark green told me you scanned so your clean. Heh, that was funny" White ended, as he stood up,

You stayed there, your face flustered red.

Of course he couldn't see it, by your helmet. Gosh you were thankful for that helmet.

It brought you some joy that White thought you were clear, but.. if he found out..

Eh, wouldn't happen.

Anyway, his dog following him as he stood up ahead of you, chucking.

You stood up and was gonna yell at him but and scream gained both of your attention.

Crap

They found the body didn't they?

"We found a body!"

Heh called it.

"Come on," White said as he made his way to the table, you did as well,

Then everyone started to clear themselves.
You were clear so you didn't have to bother with this.

"I kinda sus cyan.. " Someone's voice mumbled under their breath, you stared at the person who said it.

Red.

"How?"
White responded with a tone of annoyance.
Red shrugged his shoulders then thought for a moment...

"They were last spotted at medbay right? Well, they could have vented.."

White paused, he just joked about that..

You froze. You were freaking out, overthinking..

Your dog barked at Red, maybe he was also defending you..

His barks gained your attention away from your deep thoughts.

Dark Green and White then shouted words that would hopefully change his mind about you being sus.
Red shrugged,

"Fine fine, I guess that's enough proof to say there clear.. " He mumbled again, not wanting to hear Dark Green and White shout over each other.

They continued on with the meeting, skipping,

A while later..

You were done with your so called tasks. Taking a sit on the floor, looking out the glass window showing the stars that showed a clear sky... or um.. space.

"Hey.." White's voice covered the silence. Your dog was sleeping next to you, his dog walked over and laid his head onto your hand.

"Hi." You mumbled, not moving your head away from the space that covered your ship.

He sat down next to you, words doesn't need to be said.. he just took off his helmet, took a deep breath in and laid his head onto your lap.

You paused for a moment, tensing
Up.. slowing calming down and sliding
Your fingers through his blond hair, he smiled, closing his eyes.

You smiled..

(BLOOD WARNING)

You took off your helmet, and scrubbed some blood off your cheek with your free hand that you slowly slid away from the dogs chin. You smiled a bit.

"Now.. you can be mine.. without any distractions.."
You whispered, as the setting distanced to show later in medbay a dead body. Blood dripping from the knife wounds. The head cut in half with the brain completely missing, and in the chest, the heart area cut open with his heart missing as well,

His heart.. placed in a white colored gift box.

His brain... disposed off..

Now that you had White's gift..
You just had to wait for his birthday..

Finale
What did you think?
Did you like the plot twist?
Who do you think was killed?
Heh,  I'll let your imagination do the rest!

💖👄💖
Also I never lie. Ya'll is freaking adorable I can't-

💞💖💞🔫👁👄👁🔫💞💖💞