Prologue

Lucy's POV

I HATE GANGSTERS!!!!

If you ask me why? The reason is that they discriminate and bully us, people like me. They think WE ARE WEAK ONES JUST BECAUSE OF BEING A NERDS.

I didn't do anything in order for them to hate us who wears glasses. Tsk. All they do is to fight here and there until they are satisfied. They also smells bad, cutting classes and most of all THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESPECT OTHERS. THEY ARE ALL "JERKS"...

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN I WILL NEVER EVER FALL INLOVE TO ANY OF THEM. SO CALLED GANGSTERS!!!

Natsu's POV

I HATE NERDS!!!!

You know why? It's because they are all sucks when they wears eyeglasses, stupid and all they do is to STUDY. They don't know how to protect themselves. Tsk. WEAK PEOPLE!!!

I'm proud to be a Gangster!! Atleast I CAN PROTECT MYSELF OR ANYONE I WANTED TO PROTECT. Is there anyone I want to protect? Hhmmm.. I think no one because people around me also knows how to protect themselves.

I don't care if others HATES US. All we care is WE ARE HAVING FUN TO FIGHT OTHER PEOPLE AND BULLY THE WEAK STUDENTS IN SCHOOL. WE ARE JUST PUNISHING THEM FOR BEING SO WEAK. TSK.

IF I'M GOING TO FALL INLOVE I WILL NEVER CHOOSE TO BE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS WEAK LIKE THOSE NERDS...