Chapter 3: Mix Emotions

Natsu's POV

After I yelled to that old man, I quickly went out. This is the most bad day I ever had, too much happenings I can't take it. I'm too annoyed and irritated just looking to the face of that brat idiot blonde nerd. And yet here comes this old man stating that she is going to be my fiancee. THE HECK!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS DAY!!!

I texted my gangmates that we're going to cutting class and meet me to our hideout.

We have hideout here inside the school that only us knows about this place. My so called father also don't know that there is a secret place here. It's like a small house with a couch and dining area.

I just arrived first, I seated in the couch while waiting for them.

*time skip*

They arrived at last.

"Boss King what's the problem?" Gajeel asked

I take a deep breath before I answer them...

"I have a fiancee." I said

"Really? Have you already meet her?" Gray asked

"Yeah, Ace." I replied

"Is she beautiful? and cute??" Laxus asked

"SHE IS NOT BEAUTIFUL OR CUTE AT ALL" I yelled

"Oh easy boss king, who is this lucky girl?" Jellal asked

"Lucy Heartfelia" I answered

"Oh SH*T!!!! SERIOUSLY???" Gray said

I know how they feel, how about me? I'M THE ONE WHO IS THE MOST SHOCK OF THIS SITUATION. OF ALL THE GIRLS THAT MY SO CALLED FATHER ARRANGE ME, HE CHOOSES THAT WEAK IDIOT. TSK

"I think that's why she transfers here, to think that we rarely have transferees because of us." Jellal stated

"But Boss King we all know that you hated nerds and weak people like her since birth." Laxus said

"Definitely, this is old man's plan after all." I replied

" So what's the plan Boss King?" Gajeel asked

*evil smile*

Do you think I'm gonna let this happen. IT'S A BIG NO! NO! NO WAY!

"In order for me to be her biggest nightmare, we're going to bully her as much as we could and until she begs to her parents or to that old man to cancel this arrangement." I said and smirk.

"Are you sure about this Boss King?" Jellal asked

"Yes, I'm very very sure. This gonna be fun, let's do this Ace, Jack, Spade and Joker. ALL FOR ONE! " I replied and put my right hand to the center.

Slowly they put their hands on top of mind...

"ONE FOR ALL!" together they said.

I'll make sure you will suffer a lot of pain compare to the pain of my ass. YOU DAMN IDIOT BLONDE NERD!!!

Lucy's POV

I already went back to my classroom and my mind is still uneasy.

I can't believe it THAT STUPID GANGSTER IS THE ONLY SON OF THE CHAIRMAN. TSK. NATSU DRAGNEEL!!

But why he calls his father old man? Are they not in good terms? Did the chairman don't know about his son being a Gang Leader?

WAIT THE HELL I CAREEEE???!!!!

I really can't accept this, I'm not going to marry a gangster I already made that promise to myself. Hhhmmm... Speaking of looks?? HIS LOOKS DID NOT PASS TO MY STANDARDS OF IDEAL MAN. TSK.