chapter 1

--✨ first person p.o.v

a week has passed since chris emailed me and i signed the papers!! AND ALSO, AM PROUD TO SAY I DID MY LAUNDRY!! uhm-- not without difficulties though, but we don't talk about that anymore.

since we live in the US, we have to go to the airport and take our private jet to go to Ontario. haha i'm just joking, we're not that rich, hell!! chris is even paying for our flights!!

anyway, by this time, i'm just casually on scrolling through tiktok and sitting on the stairs of my front porch with my huge duffle bag beside me. you might be wondering, "what am i doing??" "aren't i supposed to be at the airport??" good question, well im currently waiting for my mom to get ready and drive me there. my flight will be leaving in 2 hours, plus the drive to the airport only takes 30 minutes, so i'm not that worried i'll miss the flight.

and yes, i am aware that i sound like a mommy's boy. i mean, i can drive. it's just that my mom doesn't trust me with cars anymore, not after that one incident which costs my learner's permit getting taken away. but y'know im fine with my mom driving me there, i trust her driving more than i trust my own. i don't wanna die after all...at least not yet.

before i can continue the monologuing in my head, i heard a honk coming from my mom's car, (insert any car, im not big into cars <dang i wanna make a cars reference but i cant think of one>). i shook my head and violently blinked to try getting thoughts out of my head, then i got up with my duffle in hand.

"hurry up, dumbass!! we don't got all day", she said as i put my huge bags in the trunk (is that what it's called??)

"oh yeah? well, guess who took a full hour to get ready?!"

"ok listen here you little--", i cut her off by opening the door to the passanger seat.

"yeah sure whatever mom", i said back not having enough fucks to actually come up with a comeback.

my mom started to drive the car, and we are off to the airport. i unzipped my knock-off gucci mini backpack and grabbed my phone. "teenagers these days, always on their phones, you know you'll get carsick if you look at that for too long right?", my mom said sarcastically, yet kinda factually.

"wow mom, you're such a boomer", i said with a little laugh at the end. but yeah she's right, my stomach is so weak im prone to motion sickness. so before i get sick, i connected the car's radio to my phone through bluetooth, so i can enjoy some tunes.

in the span of a 30 minute drive to the airport,
my activities include:
• looking curiously at the sky and picturing what the cloud shape might actually look like,

"HOLY SHIT, MOM!! THAT CLOUD TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE A PENIS!!"

"oh dear lord, keep that to yourself!! i seriously can't believe how immature you can get"

• carpool karaoke with mom,

"BUT HE'S IN YOUR BED AND I'M IN YOUR TWITCH CHAT!!! BAMBAMBAMBDKSBSJA!!!! I'VE GOT THE KEYS BUT HE'S JUST A DOORMAT!!"

"CAN YOU PLEASE STOP SCREAMING, Y/N?! I SWEAR TO GOD, YOU'RE KILLING MY EARS!!"

• looking at the trees passing by and dozing off,

"don't you dare fall asleep"

"why tho?!"

"we're almost there and i don't want to deal with the struggles of waking you up"

"heart been broke so many times--"

--
after that whole ordeal, we finally arrived at the airport. at the airport i did usual airport things (idk im stuck, i havent been on a plane since im like-- a child), and finally it's time to say goodbye to my mom.

"talk to u on the other side, mom"

"u too, sweetie"

"wow, 'sweetie'??"

"shut the fuck up and enjoy the moment", then she hugged me and i hugged her back.

"i'm probably gonna miss you, mom", i said and she just hugged me tighter.

"it's just 8 weeks honey, chill", as she replied she also lets go of my body. so, i stare at her for the final time and board the plane (uhm do u say goodbye when the planes r boarding or the entrance i srsly dont know, just go along with it).

--✨
after the plane landed successfully, i got out of there safely. now it's time to look for chris and chef?? i think chris said he'll be coming too. i look around the airport, still not finding them. so i decided to pull out my phone and call them.

*buzz*
*buzz*

after a few buzzes, chris finally picked up.

"hey, what's up??"

"uhm chris?? are you here or did you forget that you were supposed to pick me up??"

"woahh chill missy, i'm here with chef."

"ok?? then where are you??"

"we're at the starbucks, north of the airport, me and chef will be waiting!!"

"wait chri--"
*buzz*

of course he hung up on me, dang he's such an ass. i quickly searched for my bag, when i found it, i grabbed it and make my way to chris.

'north of the airport, huh... well shit i'm not good with directions, it's not like im a human gps like techno or something, dang', i thought to myself, mustering the courage to actually ask the nearest security officer where the starbucks is.

as i walked closer and closer to the officer, the more nervous i get. this really tells you how my social skills are, literal shit. so i gathered up the little courage i had and asked him.

"excuse me, officer? do you know where starbucks is??"

"yeah, it's north"

"uuhh-- OH RIGHT HAHA OK THANKS"

"you're welcome, kid", the dude said as i walked away feeling stupid, now what am i gonna do?? im already fucking-- ugh i'll just have to walk around with my phone looking busy while actually trying to find that darn starbucks.

--✨
after 10 minutes of walking, i finally found it, and look!! chris and chef is there!!

"yo chris!!", i yelled at him.

"hey y/n!! long time no see, huh??"

"yeahh i missed you!! and of course you too, chef!!", and i said to them. then, chef patted my head and nodded

"ok let's save it, we have to go to the island now", chris said in reply.

we walked out of the starbucks and went to chris' car, and dang is it fancy. we drove off to the sunset and continue our journey to the harbour (that's what it is right?? holy shit, idk ive never been in a boat since forever aaaaa). things will be interesting from now on, i can just feel it.

--✨
a/n

ey yo, back at it again with another chapter!! sorry that y'all cant meet duncan yet but cmon, y'all can take it. i promise the next chapter is the actual show taking place. so, stick around for that!! also hope y'all catch my mcyt references lmao, i love those guys!! anyway peace.

 so, stick around for that!! also hope y'all catch my mcyt references lmao, i love those guys!! anyway peace