chapter 129

Note - Duplication of my work will be deemed to Copyright Infringement..

Click on the star ☆ at the end of chapter to vote.

Don't forget to comment and share..
____________________

it was so unlike Sidharth.. he would never miss meeting her.. but then she knew that he had been so held up with his work.. it would be so unfair of her if she will not understand him and support him the way her mother does to her father..

Shehnaaz understands him.. more than himself.. but she can not let go of this pain that has formed in her heart.. the pain of missing Sidharth so much..

she has been so used to him that one day without him feels lifeless.. and here it has been a week she havn't seen him.. she will meet him today at any cost, she decided sulkily.. agar unke office jana pada toh bhi.. but she can't take it anymore..

Sighing, she rested lazily on the bed on her stomach when she felt sudden heavy weight fall on her back...

She knew it was her Sidharth.. she didn't need to turn and see his face to know its him.. his warmth engulfed her.. his cologne hit her nostrils..

It was him, her heart screamed.. her love.. her man.. her protector.. her lifeline.. her everything.. how would she not recognize the person, her heart belonged too..

it was her Sidharth..

her happiness knew no bounds.. shehnaaz tried to turn to meet him.. but Sidharth hugged her tighter from back.. not letting her turn.. resting his heavy body in her back.. crushing her underneath himself..

Rubbing his nose lazily into her hair to inhale her natural cologne, he planted a loving kiss on the bare skin at the back on her neck which was peeping through her hair...

Shehnaz smiled feeling him close to herself.. she knew he wouldn't budge until he had his moment.. she waited patiently until he would himself turn her..

Sidharth so badly wanted to see her.. he just couldn't take the feeling of missing her anymore.. and here he made his way to her house at 6 in the morning..

Not wanting to wake up anyone, he used his old way and climbed to her bedroom from the balcony.. he had expected her to be fast asleep but what he saw took his breaths away..

his heart missed a beat when he saw his mishty rolling on the bed half sleepy.. he knew.. she was unhappy.. he knew how much she missed him.. the way she was rolling on the bed.. her restlessness said it all.. her being awake at such early time said it all...

Not able to bear the distance between them, he thumped himself on top of her mercilessly.. engulfing her close in his embrace..

"Jana.." Shehnaz mumbled softly..  loosing herself in his feather like soothing kisses on her hair, neck and back.. his heavy weight and his light kisses.. she was loosing herelf to his mercy like everytime..

Her voice.. her calling him Jana had always effected him beyond words.. her voice was like command to his heart.. he always wondered how does she manage to rule his heart with so much ease.. but then smiled thinking he does the same to her.. he rules her heart in his possessive ways..

Giving her little space to turn around, he once again carelessly laid on top of her when her beautiful face was presented to his eyes..damnn she was so pure.. so beautiful.. her innocent eyes.. the way she was looking at him with those filled up eyes..

Wish he could just wish her happy birthday.. but then he couldn't spoil the plan for which both of them suffered through this dooriyan..

Moving closer, Sidharth brushed his lips restlessly with hers, "I love you Shehnaaz.." letting his heart out to her, he took her lazy morning lips into his for a breath taking kiss..

Shehnaz  gave in willingly.. she felt alive with his touch.. this week almost killed her for not having him closer.. how could she express how much she missed him.. and now having her Jana back in her arms with her lips in his.. she felt happy and delight again.. she felt loved and cherished..

her arms snaked around his neck immediately as she pulled his face closer to crash his lips with hers..

Her touch was magical as always.. he couldn't stop himself from snaking his hand wildly around her bare waist under her top while his other hand went to her neck.. towards the depth of her hair.. further getting lost into her as he relished her lips with all his need and passion.. bathing them till his saliva coated her lips and sucked on them harddd to torture her sanity..

"Jaan.." he groaned restlesly.. Wanting to feel her even closer, he crashed all of his damn weight on her while his lips went over hers wildly.. his mouth became demanding all of sudden while his arm which was snaked around her back pulled her closer to crush her delicate form to his iron chest..

"Me hun na apke paas.." she managed to mumble softly in his mouth and he stopped her further words completely with his demanding kisses..

Unintentionally, he pinned her hands firmly above her head, he kissed her harder.. he bite onto them till she moaned his name and lick every bite with his own sweet time..

She have always been wild on him but knowing his strength and how delicate she is.. he always tried to keep control over himself.. but today.. he wanted to be in complete control over her which was his basic nature..

Shehnaz was thrilled with his dominating move.. she wanted him to be wild on her.. she loved that feeling of possessiveness he has in him for her.. she loved being called as his.. she loved when he demanded her as his.. and today for some unknown reason, she wanted him to claim her as his in his wild passion...

her lips became swollen under his raw touch and passionate kisses..

Sidharth entangled her fingers into his tifhtly and pinned them tighter as he urged her to open her mouth...

Shehnaz groaned softly and opened her lips to give into his command.. he was driving her crazy and she was loosing herself completely beneath him.. he was melting her every wall..

his toes rubbed against hers and heat rushed through them.. Shehnaz moaned in his passion as he moved inside her mouth and touched her tongue wid his..

she felt his saliva becoming one with hers as he sucked the life out of her.. they were not do jism ek jaan but they were one body one soul..

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please share your comments cause I love to read them. Don't forget to vote

_________________________

With love,

Shalaka 💙

Instagram Id-

shalaka_sidnaaz_lovestories

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Baarish... 💙  [ Sidnaaz fiction/lovestory ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें