Bringing her home

♡︎briellas pov♡︎
While in 5th period I hear my name on the speaker telling me to come to the office so I do.
I bring all my stuff with me . When I got there I see a very tall man and a averagely tall woman. They show me a picture of me when I was a baby and say that I'm there daughter and that I was stolen at birth by a nurse, that my " mom" took me . I cried I ran into there arms and cried . I don't know why I trusted them so much when I don't now them but I just have a feeling that they are telling the truth. On our way home I am lost deep into thoughts and I didn't notice until we got there, they they basically live in a Mansion. They said they already had clothes and my room ready they told me I would be sharing a bathroom with Alex one of there sons, they said he was one of the cleaner kids. I don't mind it's better than the basement I used to call my room.
They gave me a house tour, they told me there name and ages and there sons names and ages I asked if they had any pets, Belle want to get some for Christmas for the kids. Be bonded until Belle said she wanted to take me shopping and that the boys will be home soon. Bell and I when shopping my legs hurt that's probably the most walking I've ever had to do. We went home to a house full of confused boys. Belle told them that I was there sister and that I should be treated kindly and with respect. I saw Alex  he looked like he finally figure something out I didn't ask though.

꧁ Alex꧂
Mom walk in the door with the short girl that I saw in the halls we made eye contact and mom explained everything. She told us that this was are sister and that she was stolen from us at the hospital when she was born. I figure out why I felt like I had to keep her safe. She's my sister and we found her. Mom told me that we are sharing my bathroom I don't care as long as she was clean. I showed her my room and her room and that if one of us had to use the bathroom in any way we would tell the other or just lock the door. I definitely didn't want to walk in on my sister showering I thought while gagging. Don't get me wrong she is very pretty but She my sister I never could think of her like that.
( next chapter will be rooms and the house )