★★Lucinda x Reader (Part 2)★★

A/N: I honestly do not know what to do with this chapter so if it's weird, I apologize.

Y/N POV

I looked at Lucinda expectantly. She laughed almost seductively. Damnit, it didn't work. I decided to drag her to Aphmau's house, I knocked on her door and she answered.

"Oh hey! What's up?!" she said in her usual cheery attitude.

"This," I say, dragging Lucy to the door.

"Hey Aphamu!" she said.

"So what's wrong?" she asked.

"She kinda spilled a love potion on herself and uhh, this kinda happened," I said and started explaining it to her. "It should wear (is that the right wear) off eventually, but this is embarrassing," I say, looking like a blushing mess.

Aphmau looks at me, "Ohh, you like her don't you?" she said with a smirk.

"N-no! Maybe, yeah," I said giving up. Aphmau's resilient, there's no use fighting against her.

"That's what I thought," she said with her cutesy giggle thing.

"I don't know what to do with her," I said.

"Well maybe you should take her home, check on her in the morning," she said, examining her some more.

"'Kay," I said, dragging Lucinda to her house.

Time skip (10 minutes later)

I drop her on her couch and start to head out the door, "Where are you going?" Lucinda asks.

"I'm going home," I say and I slam the door behind me, sighing. I needed some air, I looked like a tomato.

Time skip (the next morning, 10:00 AM)

I went to Lucy's house the next day to check on her.

"Hey I'm here to check if the love potion had worn off," I said opening the door and walking in.

"And who said it was just the love potion?" she said, walking over to me, almost just as flirty as yesterday. "Trust me, your antidote worked, I just like you in general," she says, kissing me on the lips.

A/N: I know, it's terrible, but I'm also watching a Dream livestream right now so I'm like half paying attention, also thank you for 100 reads (is that what they're called on Wattpad?)