𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭

WITH YOU THIS CHRISTMAS

(🎄☃❅🎄)

(🎄☃❅🎄)

EDEN HEARD THE CAR HORN OUTSIDE, which caused her to speed up on pulling her converses on. Corbyn was right on time, which confused her because usually, he was always late. She thought she had fifteen other minutes to finish getting ready, but he was already outside. The blonde rushed into Oliver's room, knowing he had her phone charging because he stole her charger.

"Why are you running?" Oliver questioned his older sister.

"Got to go, love you, bye!" She rushed out, kissing his head before grabbing her phone and leaving his room.

"Why are you in such a good mood?" Oliver yelled after her, confused about why she was suddenly being a good sister.

It wasn't that Eden wasn't a 'good' sister. It was more that Oliver and Eden had the playful back and forth sibling rivalry. They constantly argued, whether it was playful or not they still did it. And they constantly were pulling pranks on each other. While Eden and Liam were more the sentimental siblings. He was nineteen and she was turning twenty-two, so they were closer in age. They always went to each other for advice, especially for the fact that Liam acted older than his actual age. Oliver was younger and immature, and it was a bigger difference between him and Eden.

"I'm leaving!" She yelled through the house, ignoring Oliver and grabbing her house keys.

"Have fun!" Her mom yelled from the living room and Eden pursed her lips.

"Woah Woah wait! Where is she going?!" Oliver yelled, being as nosy as ever as he rushed down the stairs to see his sister grabbing a hoodie.

"I'm leaving, goodbye Oliver!" She rolled her eyes before closing the front door. Eden knew that if she kept the front door open and let Oliver come out, she would get a never-ending amount of jokes her way. Which was only a call for embarrassment in front of Corbyn, something she definitely did not want. Corbyn laughed as she opened the door to the car, seeing her slightly panicked face from trying to fight off Oliver.

"Ollie wonder where you were going?" He raised his eyebrow as she entered the car and Eden only scoffed.

"How did you know?"

"Because when I picked you up on our third date you had the same exact expression." He told her as Eden put on her seatbelt.

"How do you remember that?" Eden laughed and Corbyn only shrugged. "If I remember that date correctly, you ended up miscalculating on the weather and we got stuck in the rain."