PLS- renee x severus idc

smut warning 🙄🤞

severus walked into the house, clearly upset over something. "are you okay darling," renee asked.

"get out of my face renee," severus said sternly, with a sirius look on his face. renee didn't move.

"i said are you okay?" she asked again looking him straight into the eyes. he looked up and down, then choked her and pinned her to a wall.

"want to cheer me up? strip now." he said with a firm grip around her throat. she didn't move. "i said strip now." he said a little louder as he let go of her neck. she did as she was told her stripped down. he looked at her admiring her features.

"is that it," she asked. he stared into her eyes possibly even more mad than before. he turned and walked upstairs and came down with something in his hand.

"to the table." he pushed her gently toward the dining room. she stopped at the table. "i'm confused.." she said.

"shut the fuck up. and bend over the table." he said a lot louder than before. more irritated than before. but again she did as she was told. "you wanted to cheer me up now i'm going to fuck you until you don't even remember me coming home." he said pushing himself into her harshly. she cried out in pain but he didn't care he was thrusting quickly and hardly into her using all of his strength. he grabbed a handful of her hair pulling it up.

"p-please," she begged.

"i thought i told you to shut up." he said placing a vibrator (ew) on her clit (PLS-) she moaned and whimpered. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" he said turning up the power. he went at a steady pace thrusting quickly and pushing the vibrator on her clit harshly. "you're a fucking slut, look at you," he moaned out.

"i-i- severus please i'm going t-to come," she barely got out.

"good." he went even faster and turned the vibrator to the highest setting. "i want to hear you renee, let me hear everything," he said sternly. she let other every moan and whimper. "f-fuck" he moaned out hearing her (ugh bi panic) "AHHH" (PLEASE BYE-) she screamed out reaching her high. severus pulled out and brought him self to couch and layed down. "come pleasure me love," (PLEASE) her legs were wobbly yet she still managed to make herself onto severus. "holy fuck-" he moaned out.

"control yourself love," she said seductively. he put his head back into the couch pillow and grabbed her waist.

"move now," he said. she looked at him and cocked her eyebrow. "i'll move when i want love," she said and kissed his neck and jawline. "SHIT- stop teasing" he begged. she smirked "begging for me aren't you severus," she said. he looked in the eyes. "go on. continue." she said. "please renee, please pleasure me," (PLS-) and with that she did.

i'm making a pt.2 for this bye HEBSNABA