Dragons

Arleigh couldn't sleep, she simply couldn't. Whenever she tried to close her eyes, she could get a bad feeling that something was coming. Hence she groaned and gave up trying, sitting on the edge of her bed with her palm supporting her chin. She tucked a stray of light brown hair that escaped her braid behind her ear and slowly and silently stood up, tip toeing to the restroom of the bedroom. All of her roommates were asleep, fortunately, she really couldn't deal with Parkinson at that moment. Her cobalt blue eyes stared at her reflection in the mirror, sighing heavily when she noticed the bags under her eyes.
Her stomach roared and Leigh decided it was time to go on a trip to the kitchens, knowing how to get there without getting caught thanks to her bond with the twins. 
The witch sighed silently as she slipped on her shoes and sweatshirt over her pajamas, which was of course a pitch black; she put on her hood and walked out the bedroom.
It wasn't too cold outside for it was still September, therefore she even had her hair tied up in an awful braid, which was torn since she had laid and shifted on it.
Her eyes brightened when she recognized the usual painting, she tip toed to it when she heard some whispering. She widened her eyes and hid behind the first column near her, hoping it wasn't Flich talking to Mrs Norris. Her eyes scanned the corridor before her eyes, awaiting for at least a student to walk by, however she couldn't see anybody, only hear his or her voice.  She narrowed her cobalt blue eyes, trying to understand where that voice was coming from.
A groan escaped her lips and it came out louder than she expected it to; what seemed like the actual wallpaper of the corridor dropped into the floor. The invisibility cloak, thought Leigh with a slight smirk; which fell slightly down when she recognized Potter's messy dark hair.
"Potter," she spoke, "what are you doing here and where the bloody hell did you find that cloak?"
Harry couldn't help but smirk a little at the sight of the so interested girl.
"I-I-" he began but stopped when he heard footsteps, he automatically swung his father's cloak over their heads and wrapped it around both of their bodies.
"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Cursed the witch a little too loud, causing the wizard to quickly shove an hand over her talking lips
Something really out of the ordinary passed by them, McGonagall was happily waltzing around the corridor. She was literally dancing by herself as if she had a partner.
The duo had to hold in their laughs for they waited until the professor was out of sight and the girl tickled the pear, causing it to shift into a doorknob and she twisted it. The two of them finally entered the kitchens and then they couldn't hold it anymore, they both bursted out laughing. It was such a strange sight that neither of them ever thought they would see.
Arleigh couldn't help herself and stumbled backwards, tripping, however Harry was fast enough to catch her before she hit the ground. They stared into each other's eyes for longer than either of them expected, Leigh could feel herself getting lost in his and she couldn't understand why. Although their moment was ruined when an house elf came to sight.
"What can Winky do for you, miss Granger and mr Potter?" Rang an high pitched voice as a little elf approached them
Leigh cleared her throat awkwardly, pulling away from the wizard.
She smirked, "We'd like two hot chocolates, thank you, Winky"
The little house elf jogged away and the two of them seated at the large table, the raven haired sighed heavily.
"What is it?" She concerned
Potter debated as to telling her about the dragons or keeping it to himself until he talked to at least Diggory, he was another Hogwarts champion after all. However, the chosen one somewhat knew he could trust Leigh, in spite of not talking for almost three years and hatred on each other, he knew that. Why do I even trust her?
"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, Potter"she muttered while Winky came back with two hot chocolates, "I was just-"
"Worried?" Grinned Harry, causing the other to playfully roll her eyes
They both silently sipped their beverages and the witch giggled when she noticed that Potter had burnt his tongue, clumsy as he was.
Then, once she was finished, she helped Winky wash her cup, and waved goodbye to the wizard.
"Dragons" he called out, making her stop before twisting the knob
"What?" She confused
"The first task"
Her cobalt blue eyes widened, how in the holy hell is Potter supposed to win against those creatures?! He's only 14, he could actually die! She frowned again when she realized she was actually concerned about him.
"Then, you better practice an awful lot, Potter" she simply replied, hiding her emotions
She began leaving again when Harry declared it was time to tease her about her worry for him.
"You better stop worrying about me, then" he smirked, "Or others will see your soft side"
Her eyes narrowed as she walked closer to him, she punched his arm with a smirk.
"That wasn't so soft, now, was it?" She winked before storming away.
Not fast enough to miss his words: "She's going to be the death of me", causing her to smirk again.