Prologue

In a world where magic and other mythical creatures exist, humans or the non-mythical folk have been struggling to co-exist with the inhabitants of the other realms. There was chaos between the five realms, Diakionys is the realm of magic wielders also known as Sorcerers and Wizards, Aclaghar: the realm of the Fey, Asoque: the realm of Demons, Estiogus: the realm of Humans and the last realm, Iasothae: the realm of Vampires, Werewolves and Shapeshifters. Estiogus was the realm where the other four realms would wage war between each other in hopes of acquiring the realm of humans.

Asoque and Iasothae realms wanted to acquire the Human realm as their food source while the other three realms seek for more power and territory to conquer. Each realm has one ruling kingdom that oversees their people, the ones who make sure that each realm doesn't make too much of a conflict within its people. For centuries, the realms were in constant war between each other, struggling to overpower one another and argued who was the superior realm between them.

But there was a desolate land, a land long forgotten by the other realms that lies beyond their borders which was known to the old scriptures as Cratia, the Fallen Kingdom. Some say it was the land where every creature in each realm can co-exist, some say it was the land of peace until the last known descendant of the Dragon Sorcerer had died from protecting the now destroyed land. After the death of the Sorcerer, all the realms had no reason to stay peaceful with one another and began centuries of raging war between them. The once safe haven of Estiogus, where humans are protected, was now in chaos and the humans are now fearful of what the other four realms can do to them.

Not until they discovered that there is one descendant from that pure bloodline of the Dragon Sorcerer that survived and now, the other realms are hunting her down. Will she be able to restore peace and tranquility between the realms and restore her land to its former glory or will she be the reason why there will always be chaos if she chose to give in to the dark side?