Chapter 1/1

I sighed. I looked at my black hair with it's damaged teal bangs. I ruined and damaged my hair all to get clout on TikTok. Surely a salon can fix this, right? Afeitado Salon. Great reviews, tons of staff, beautiful place. I booked my appointment for 12:30 tomorrow. For now, I went to my bathroom. I grabbed a wipe and took off all my makeup. I brushed my teeth, and spit the toothpaste in a cup. I walked to my bedroom and climbed into bed, yawning. 

The next morning, at 8:30, I heard my alarm clock going off. I scurried to the bathroom. I brushed my damaged hair and put it in a messy bun. I put on a bit of lipstick. I walked over to my drawer and put on a nice striped sweater with jeans. This wasn't designer or trendy, but it was atleast presentable, right? A few hours later, around 12:20, I drove to the salon. I walked inside.

The stylist came near me. "Hello! Mira, right?" She asked. Her gorgeous auburn hair was in a neat ponytail. "Yes, I am! Here to fix my damaged hair, haha.." I said. "Okay! Follow me, Mira." The kind stylist said. Before I could say anything, I saw her pale ivory hands put a blindfold on my eyes. "Sorry Mira, but your look will be a surprise." The stylist said, giggling. Her hands took the bun out of my hair smoothly. Suddenly, I heard buzzing. Maybe it was clippers? I didn't think much of it. I heard her heels click-clacking, as if she was grabbing a hair product. I felt a cold splat on my head. I heard scraping noises. When the scraping was done she asked me if I wanted her to do my eyebrows. I accepted, thinking she would do something cute. I felt the cold splat again. Then I heard the scraping again. "All done!" The stylist claimed. "Thanks! Can you take off the blindfold now?" I suggested. "Sure thing!" The stylist said.  I looked in the mirror. My hair and eyebrows gone. I was oh-so-mad at the stylist. "That'll be 5 dollars." The stylist said. I don't even want to pay! But I did anyways and handed her the 5 dollars. I stomped out angrily. I am never going back there.