We met in vidcon(part 2)

Purple girl

Yo! Are you at the airplane?

Of course i am, silly!

Oh i can't wait to meet you and also kagami was excited she was blushing!

O-oh she was!

Yup!
Oh shit! I gotta get in the car..see you later when me and others pick you up Y/N!

Ok bye purple piss baby!

Please don't call me that- but bai.

Y/N pov:

You of course blush thinking that kagami likes you tho you always thought kagami liked sapnap....cause they flirted with eachother....or so you thought is was flirting...?

Y/n's mother, "Hunny hurry our plane is ready to go!"

You walked to your mother getting on the plane sitting at the plane seat cause you like the sky view...out of boredom you texted kagami.

Kagami_mommy❤

Hoiii!

Oh hey! Hows it going!

Great great! And you?

Good when i started texting you papi/mommy~
;)

Ya no❤

Ow that hurt ;-;...

Sorry hun.

I will put the crafting table away ;-;

You better!

Anyways hope you see in irl! Love you Y/n!(no homo!)

You too.

Back to Y/N pov:

You blushed and giggled then noticing your little brother looked at your phone then remember having his ipad then handed you to him.

He smiled and started playing Minecraft then you decide to join with but with some of the Liza team and maybe dream team. Of course your little brother was happy meeting them cause they were his favorite players.

Time passes by.....

You're mind, "Omg omg! I'm finally i'm here! Omg i can see dirty blonde hair chick and...wait is that Suzie and sero omg! Yessssssss!"

Dream waves saying to come over with your mother and little brother of course you did what dream did and said hi to liza and the others.

Liza gave you a huge hug smiling that your here, "Omg! Y/N your finally here!"

Sero, "Really nice to meet you Y/N!"

Suzie gasp, "You look so lovely! Y/N!"

You giggled, "Thank you suzie!"

Liza, "Are you doing chatting we gotta hit the road!"

You blink, "Wait liza aren't you 18?"

Liza, "Ya why?"

You, "Don't you have a car-"

Liza, "My dad drove us here-" she points at dream, "And he thinks i might crash the car cause i'm a demon child ;w;"

Dream, "Thats right! Oh ya come on you all having a sleep over until vidcon comes around..." He started walking to the car.

Liza picks up you on her back and run to car.

Sero and suzie follow giggling...

(T.B.C...)