three days.

//Melanie//

Tuesday

5:56 pm

     mom was supposed to take me dress shopping today, but she forgot so now were going tomorrow, she promised. I have a few ideas in mind.

     tonight we ordered pizza for dinner, it was so good. mom and dad decided to keep me out of school until after New Years so ill go back after break. im going to this private school, hopefully ill make some friends. I want to be more social,  I think part of the reason I wasn't social in New York is because of my past and the way the kids acted.

Wednesday

9:34 am

I wake up to my mom knocking on my door. I told her to please stop and I let her know im awake

"get ready fast! were going dress shopping" she says through the door

"yeah yeah okay im up" I respond 

     I pull my wrinkled blankets off of my body and remember my room stuff should be here soon!!! I got excited for that. I walked into my new bathroom and did my morning routines. I wanted to look "presentable" in the dress shop, considering it was fancy so. threw on new clothing I got the day I met millie and valentine.

 threw on new clothing I got the day I met millie and valentine

the outfit^

     I headed downstairs and ate some fruit and drank some orange juice. mom and I got in her car and we drove to the dress shop. it was a bit of a long drive but we finally got there. I walked inside and it smelled of lavender and vanilla. it was beautiful inside, so many ballgowns and accessories.

     I walk over to my size section and start flipping through dresses. a few caught my eye, so I puled them out and continued flipping through the dresses. after I finished I walked over to the changing rooms, and the lady working there asked me for my size in corsets. corsets?  I never wore a corset, so I had together fitted for that, it was so uncomfortable. I tried on all of the dresses and chose my favorite {your gonna have to wait to see what it is}. mom payed for the dress and we headed into town and grabbed lunch at the same place I met val and millie.

     after, we drove home and there was five big boxes sitting outside of our house. uh-oh.

"what are these?" my mom looked at me.

I choked "oh um, I ordered stuff for my room.."

she sighed and rolled her eyes "alright Mel"

     wow? she wasn't mad, thats weird, I like this version of mom. we carried the boxes and my dress up to my room and set them down. I told my mom I can do my room decor I just need help assembling the furniture. she agreed, and mom and dad helped me set up my furniture. when we were done, it was around 7:30 pm, so they went downstairs to watch TV and I started unpacking my decor. there was endless things and I was beyond excited. 

9:45 pm

     I spent two hours working on my room and it wasn't even close to being finished, all I had done is move the furniture with my weak self. I had to rearrange everything like 5 times cause I didn't like how it looked when I finished positioning it until I finally found a good set up. I took a break and watched some harry potter; I've also been obsessing over those movies, and cedric diggory recently. when the time reached 11:00 pm, I wasn't tired so I decided to decorate. obviously I put up my LED lights first. my room has so much potential im very happy.

3:57 am

     four hours later and im FINALLY don't with my room. it looks so cool so im fine with the time.

 it looks so cool so im fine with the time

mels room^

     I just went to sleep because I was so tired.

     thursday

9:20 am

     the sun woke me today. I opened my eyes and remembered I decorated my room. I smiled because I was really proud of the work I had done last night. and then I looked over and saw the dress and remembered the Christmas ball tomorrow night. im finally gonna meet The Louis partridge, I laughed to myself. I don't care who he is, I just want to see what all of this "hype" is about, and to keep it a surprise, I kept myself from looking him up or watching enola Holmes.

     today was boring and I didn't really do anything, I was in my room all day either listening to music or reading a book. it was raining and I have a ton of windows in my room so I just watched the rain for a lot of the day. 

     at night time I went downstairs, ate dinner with the fam and then got ice-cream and made hot cocoa and watch Christmas movies.

stay tuned for the next chapter! (aka Louis is coming in. :)))))