2/2

~Later That Night~

Oikawa had figured out what he was going to do and decided to put his plan into action. He got on his phone and sent a text to Keiko-kun. He typed the words slowly and then read them out loud.

"Can you please come over tonight? I need help with my homework." Oikawa then sent the text and then received a quick reply.

The text read, "Sure. I'll be there in five minutes." Oikawa then knew he had to get ready for his plan. As he finished getting ready he heard a pebble hit his bedroom window. Oikawa then unlocked the window and went back to the bathroom where he was preparing. He could hear Keiko-kun climb through the window and enter into Oikawa's bedroom.

Oikawa already had the door locked and all he needed to do was walk out.

"Oikawa what's taking you so long?" Keiko-kun said as he sat down on Oikawa's bed. "Do you want to finish your homework or not?"

Oikawa then opened the door and stood there. Keiko then looked up at Oikawa, shocked to find Oikawa dressed like a sexy maid.

"Instead of doing homework, how about you do me Kei-chan." Oikawa then said as he sat down on Keiko's lap. Keiko was in awe; he then grabbed the back to Oikawa's head and pushed his lips close to his own.

Oikawa didn't resist in the slightest. Oikawa's hands were around Kei-chan's neck, while Keiko moved his to Oikawa's waist.

After a few minutes of romantically making out with one another, Keiko-kun decided to step things up. He then tossed Oikawa on the bed, where his stomach was facing the ceiling. He then grabbed Oikawa's legs and spread them apart. He noticed that Oikawa wasn't wearing anything under the outfit.

Keiko then took off his sweatpants and boxers. He was going to thrust inside of Oikawa, but just before he could Oikawa said, "This is my first. Please be gentle."

Keiko then grabs Oikawa by the chin and makes out with him a moment more. He then Grabs Oikawa's hips and thrusts inside of him. Oikawa then lets out a loud pleasure-filled moan.

Kei-chan enjoyed hearing Oikawa moan. He started to speed up his thrusts and how hard he pounded Oikawa. Oikawa's moans got only louder and more filled with enjoyment.

Oikawa's legs were in the air; he still had his tall black stockings on. Keiko pounded and thrusted inside of Oikawa until they both came at the same time; their bodies both drenched in sweat.

Keiko then said, "Oikawa will you be my boyfriend?"

Oikawa replied, still out of breath, "I thought you'd never ask."