<1>

(This story is old!!! I'm fr gonna rewrite it this time!!)

A high heeled, fairly slim, Seeker roamed the halls of the decepticon ship known as the Nemesis. His optics stared forward blankly as he walked with a sort of unseen pride in his step. He was Starscream. He was his leader's second in command. He had a sort of importantance and at the moment he was stable with it.

In the past he had seen it fit that he would be the best leader for the Decepticons. Trying to kill his Liege, to overthrow, sometimes leaving him for dead. But not now, he was occupied with a simple life of the side of his leader's army, rather than upfront.

He found himself passing Med-bay, overhearing the laughs of Breakdown and Knockout. He smiled, but quickly let it fade. Those two were very close, it wouldn't be surprising if they were bonded. The Seeker Mech looked downwards. He had never considered a mate, it was not priority. But as he saw it more and more he couldn't help and ponder what having someone always there, caring for him was like.

He looked around.

Only now noticing that he had stood still to think, he continued to walk through the halls, as the voices of the bonded pair faded away. He went to turn a corner, not paying attention as his thoughts drowned him in a sea of questions. He ran into something and stumbled over. He quickly lowered his wings and grabbed his Helm. "Agh-"

He looked up to see who it was and saw, not the happiest Megatron standing in front of him. Starscream panicked and raised his wings again as he fixed his posture. "Lord Megatron! I-I'm so dearly sorry, I must have not been wat-"

He was cut off by the deep voice of his leader. The sound of annoyance at its peak. "I have no time for excuses Starscream!" He hissed into the young Seekers face.

"Sorry My Liege." Starscream said looking down. Megatron passed by and he watched. When he was out of sight, and he couldn't hear his Pedes tapping the floor, Starscream continued his walk.

He then thought on the mate thing some more. He was a Seeker, he thought, he also had some more rarer features. Making him a target for those who wanted to make more of his kind.

He giggled and put his servos behind his helm as he slowly closed his optics. If he got a mate, whoever he picked should be deemed lucky, they'd have what a lot of others wanted. He fed his ego well as the thoughts spun in his mind. He then promised himself he'd never get a mate with wheels, also, someone compatible for a pure seeker reproduction.

He always wanted a family, but he always wanted Seekerlings. He wanted a Trine he could protect as he remembered he was unable to protect his own when they lived. But he wanted them Pure like him, there were few other breeds that would ensure a purebred based on the carrier. He vented remembering his brothers. But shook the thought from his mind.

He sighed, noticing himself back near his quarters. He went in and laid on his berth, he powered down into a resting state. Unknowing there was a certain drama spider entering the ship to wreak havoc.

-💛🖤💛-

Starscream awoke later, gripping onto a pillow. His eyes slowly opened and he looked around his room. He was a slow processor after waking up ever since he joined Megatron with the Decepticon cause. He was so used to waking up with his siblings yelling or laughing, in a pastel room on Vos. But that was over, and his body just never got used to the big shift.

He slowly sat up outstretching his wings and servos. He got up and decided he best find something to do.

"STARSCREAM!!"

Starscream found something to do.

He paced timidly to the area his Lordship had called from. He came upon his throne room itself, seeing Megatron and Arachnid.

Arachnid. The word between him in his friends they used as a curse. That's how bad this glitch was. They'd make terms such as 'Where the Arachnid is my buffer?!' Or such as 'Arachnid you!' They truly disliked the Femme.

He came fourth with a small bow, before gazing into Megatron's crimson Optics. Admirable they were, to say the least. Megatron had a very angered look on his face, making the Seeker scrunch his wings close to each other and lower them. A common thing to see when he was nervous and scared. Ready to have a panic attack.

Megatron scowled at the seeker, "what's this I hear of your plan of attack on me?!" He yelled

Starscream trembled and stepped back "Not true!"

"Very unlikely. Considering all of your past attempts to extinguish my spark." Megatron growled while standing up, walking towards him. Causing the seeker to fall back in panic and fear. He put his servos over his helm in panic. Megatron watched.

At the moment he found the seeker pathetic. A worthless, lying, pathetic, rat with wings.

But he didn't say anything else on the topic. He didn't hurt Starscream. He grimaced "get out of my sight."

The seeker nodded and got up quickly walking away.

Arachnid hissed "that's it?! What happened to-"

"Hush arachnid!" Megatron growled. Arachnid shook her head and walked away.

The mech, once sure he was alone, thought on it. Why did he spare Starscream just then? What triggered him to not injure the silver jet?